It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

Hahahaha.....yep we did. BUT don't know if anyone caught us DANCING while the others sang Karoke!!! Such FUN.

I saw you waving, but missed the smooching and the dancing! Must have walked away just at the wrong moment.

Mach.....where are you?

Why won't my link open for our pictures?

http://carnivalhouseparty.shutterfly.com

I see he fixed it for you! I really enjoyed your pictures. Looks like you guys all had a great time!

Hiya Fun Day party people!! Here's a link to a slide show from the 'L-Town Fun Ship' Fun Day Sunday House Party. Still waiting to get pics from other cameras, but this is a start :D

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/callen0807/Carnival%20Fun%20Day%20Sunday/?action=view&current=3b7a9313.pbw

I haven't had a chance to look at all of them yet, but WOW, I will definately have to finish that slideshow tomorrow after work. You guys really did an awesome job!

Okay all, What a FUN thread this has been.

Pechez here and we went to SA to Mach and Stitches. Party. For ALL wondering, Al (Texman) and I BOTH had cameras clicking. Let me tell you, we got some GREAT PICS. And YES we have one of the Pirate and Princess popping the Balloon and YES, we have the pic of Pirate "dipping" the Princess for that special KISS, and YES, we have them winning the award and YES we even have a pic to Mach and Stitch TOGETHER!!!

Al has been diligently working on the pics today and putting together a Video....It will be WORTH THE WAIT.

(We have EVERYONE and some MORE than once.)

It was a GREAT time and we will share as soon as it is a FINISHED product.

(Where and when is the next party?)

HeHehe! I figured that was what Al was doing. I can't wait for his show. He does such an awesome job!

We had some ice cream in the freezer, but none was used. I did have 3 left over. :eek: I tell ya, the stuff is way easy to make and it turned out great! We had a couple of gals that had never eaten it! I love to see their faces the first time they put a bite of WCMC in their mouth! It's classic! :D

MMMM! Those cakes look great. Can you share the recipe? I know it's on here somewhere, but if you have it handy, I'm sure others would want it also. Thanks.

Hiya Fun Day party people!! Here's a link to a slide show from the 'L-Town Fun Ship' Fun Day Sunday House Party. Still waiting to get pics from other cameras, but this is a start :D

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/callen0807/Carnival%20Fun%20Day%20Sunday/?action=view&current=3b7a9313.pbw

Wow Cindy, great party. You get my vote for the best party. I loved the signs with the embarkation photos, Lido deck and pool side complete with entertainment and Camp Carnival.

No pool here. Hurricane Ike took care of that.

Are you packed for your TA?

MMMM! Those cakes look great. Can you share the recipe? I know it's on here somewhere, but if you have it handy, I'm sure others would want it also. Thanks.

Ask and ye shall receive:

1 lb dark chocolate

1 lb butter

10 eggs

10 oz sugar

6 oz flour

Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix the eggs with the sugar and whisk for a few minutes; add the flour. Combine the egg mixture with the melted chocolate and mix. Pour into individual greased ramekins. Bake at 400 for 14 minutes.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh fruit. Serve warm with ice cream.

Note: Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and the chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.

Serves 12

1 lb dark chocolate

1 lb butter

10 eggs

10 oz sugar

6 oz flour

Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix the eggs with the sugar and whisk for a few minutes; add the flour. Combine the egg mixture with the melted chocolate and mix. Pour into individual greased ramekins. Bake at 400 for 14 minutes.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh fruit. Serve warm with ice cream.

Note: Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and the chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.

Serves 12

In case you can not find the dark chocolate, we used Hershey's Special Dark chocolate ships. We found that the mix is enough for 20 servings with the cups we used. Walmart has some porcelain ones for $2.99 each but we found some plastic ones (condiment cups) that were .99 each. Just be careful as some cups at Walmart in this section are not oven safe.

Dave

Great photos, Robin! Thanks so much!

It looks like everyone was having a fantastic time and, after all, that's the idea, isn't it?

Yep... I'm ready for another one! John... oh, John... when do we get to play again??

:D

Yep... I'm ready for another one! John... oh, John... when do we get to play again??

:D

I'm having a party re-do this weekend with a few of my guests & even a few that couldn't make it on Sunday!!! We had such a great time & there's leftover alcohol :eek: so we might as well use it up! It will be a much smaller scale event....Light snacks, no decorations, same fun!

I've spent most of the morning reading and looking at pics from the fabulous parties. I was one of the unlucky ones who had previous commitments (a convention) so I even missed the web cam specials.

The good news - it was wonderful to look at pics from all over - OK City, Texas, Mississippi, Arizona, and actually recognise people in the pictures. That's what cruising is about. All the wonderful people you meet. Maybe someone will photoshop me into one of the parties.

Good job everyone!!!

Penny aka Centava (she prefers the nighttime parties)

Wow Cindy, great party. You get my vote for the best party. I loved the signs with the embarkation photos, Lido deck and pool side complete with entertainment and Camp Carnival.

No pool here. Hurricane Ike took care of that.

Are you packed for your TA?

Thanks Uncle Doug! I feel like the party isn't quite over as I look through all the photos from other parties. As I mentioned earlier, I wish there was some way I could have made it to all of them!

As for packing....haven't even started :eek: I need to get this semester wrapped up before we sail, so I'll probably be up all night on the 18th throwing stuff in at the last minute!

Thanks Uncle Doug! I feel like the party isn't quite over as I look through all the photos from other parties. As I mentioned earlier, I wish there was some way I could have made it to all of them!

As for packing....haven't even started :eek: I need to get this semester wrapped up before we sail, so I'll probably be up all night on the 18th throwing stuff in at the last minute!

Mach packing? :D

Cindy, what great pictures!! Is that your house in the pics? Looks like y'all had a blast!!!

1 lb dark chocolate

1 lb butter

10 eggs

10 oz sugar

6 oz flour

Serves 12

Thank you so much for the recipe. Yummm!!!

Hi all

Want to thank Host Mach and Stitch for assembling a wonderful Carnival FunDay party....

If any of you would like to see the photos put to music and show here is a link.

Here is the link so you can see what I am talking about. You may have to download a plug-in on your computer to view (if you don't already have the particular plug-in) which I guarantee is safe. This doesn't work on an Apple computer.

To view simply double-click the center of the one you want to look at, and when it starts - right click and say "show full screen". To exit, right click and uncheck "show full screen".

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=0&bm=172531

Enjoy as we did

Al

Hi all

Want to thank Host Mach and Stitch for assembling a wonderful Carnival FunDay party....

If any of you would like to see the photos put to music and show here is a link.

Here is the link so you can see what I am talking about. You may have to download a plug-in on your computer to view (if you don't already have the particular plug-in) which I guarantee is safe. This doesn't work on an Apple computer.

To view simply double-click the center of the one you want to look at, and when it starts - right click and say "show full screen". To exit, right click and uncheck "show full screen".

Enjoy as we did

Al

Al.....this was great....as always. Thanks for doing this !! Looks like a fun time was had by all !!

Ginnie

Hi all

Enjoy as we did

Al

I stayed up well past my bedtime watching your video, Al. It was the best, as usual! I could just picture Mike and I trying to pop those balloons. :)

Mach packing? :D

I am sure Mach keeps his suitcase close at hand as we do.

The question was actually for Cindy who leaves on her TA from Galveston in a few weeks. We would of loved to join her on the TA but are staying close to home this year due to economic reasons (I'm broke:D)

I am sure Mach keeps his suitcase close at hand as we do.

The question was actually for Cindy who leaves on her TA from Galveston in a few weeks. We would of loved to join her on the TA but are staying close to home this year due to economic reasons (I'm broke:D)

Oh, sorry Uncle Doug. It's a joke with the Crazies. If you wait until the last day and end up throwing whatever is handy in the suitcase we call it "Mach packing". :D So I was teasing Cindy that it sounds like that's what she will be doing.

Oh, sorry Uncle Doug. It's a joke with the Crazies. If you wait until the last day and end up throwing whatever is handy in the suitcase we call it "Mach packing". :D So I was teasing Cindy that it sounds like that's what she will be doing.

And it's looking like that's exactly what I'll be doing...lol

Cindy, what great pictures!! Is that your house in the pics? Looks like y'all had a blast!!!

Hiya Sheri! We did have a blast! It was not my house. I decided to have the party in Lumberton 1) because I am spending so much time here these days, 2) Houston had plenty of Fun Day parties planned, & 3) I didn't have to take down the Christmas decorations at my house :eek::D I've only been there a few times since before Christmas. That was my cousin's house. She was with me on the cruise in January :D

Hiya Sheri! We did have a blast! It was not my house. I decided to have the party in Lumberton 1) because I am spending so much time here these days, 2) Houston had plenty of Fun Day parties planned, & 3) I didn't have to take down the Christmas decorations at my house :eek::D I've only been there a few times since before Christmas. That was my cousin's house. She was with me on the cruise in January :D

Just looked at all the pictures and read all the posts. What FANTASTIC parties!!!! Because we were just getting back from a Carnival cruise, we have postponed our Carnival Sunday Funday until April 26. We're even having friends from Long Island and Pittsburgh attending down here in Louisiana! And we have a pool, so maybe it'll be warm enough to swim!

I'll post pictures if the thread is still up.

Kathy

Hi all

Enjoy as we did

Al

WAAAAAAAAA I cant look at this because my puter won't let me download it. Help!! Can someone put in another format?? :)

Archived