Just Curious

Hi

This will be our first RCI cruise and wondered what the percentage of Americans there will be onboard for our cruise which starts in Rome on the 4th October. I know from previous cruises with Princess in the Med that it does not seem to make much difference where the cruise starts the vast majority of fellow cruisers will be amercian .Which incidentally suits us just fine or we would not cruise on an american cruise line.

I so enjoy speaking to people from all walks of life and as we have a common language (well sort of !) it does make for some interesting coversations .

Cheers

Scotslizzy

We did an RCI cruise out of Rome last Sept, it was 40 % Italian with 25% Americans, 25% English and the rest made up of many differning nationalities from around the world. On prevous european cruises it has been more 50 % American and 50% the rest of the world, on this one not sure if it was the itinerary, the waek dollar, or cheap Italian rates that changed the demographics.

We enjoyed our cruise and like cruising with dofferent nationalities, the crew didn't seem so keen on the Italians, I think that this may be to do with two differing tipping cultures...

Archived