Carnival bankrupt cancels cruises

Did you guys hear that since Carnival went bankrupt they are canceling all cruises after May 21? That sucks! Also, they are not refunding the money because they don't have any and your out of luck if you bought plane tickets.

Yea!! Another company for Obama and Geitner to run! Free cruises for all the peoples!

RCI halts production of Allure of the Seas delays debut of Oasis

By--April Fools

11:03 AM EDT, April 1, 2009

Miami-Royal Caribbean is set to announce in a press conference at 3pm this afternoon that production of the first in its new "Project Genesis" class ship, Oasis of the Seas will be delayed by 6 months. Its sister ship Allure of the Seas will halt production indefinitely.

Royal Caribbeans stock has seen a steady decline in recent months due to a mass exodus of "Loyal Royals" to its rival Carnival. Most "Loyals" are unhappy with the recent cut backs such as no more ketchup in the Main Dining room and a charge for shampoo in the public showers.

_______

ILL DO IT ...lol

Maybe a "news story"

RCI delays Oasis--halts production of Allure of the Seas

By--April Fools

11:03 AM EDT' date=' April 1, 2009

Miami-Royal Caribbean is set to announce in a press conference at 3pm this afternoon that production of the first in its new "Project Genesis" class ship, Oasis of the Seas will be delayed by 6 months. Its sister ship Allure of the Seas will halt production indefinitely.

Royal Caribbeans stock has seen a steady decline in recent months due to a mass exodus of "Loyal Royals" to its rival Carnival. Most "Loyals" are unhappy with the recent cut backs such as no more ketchup in the Main Dining room and a charge for shampoo in the public showers.

(ANYONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO COPY AND PASTE THIS OVER THERE? FEEL FREE TO ADD TO IT)[/quote']

I "Double Dog Dare You"

Did you guys hear that since Carnival went bankrupt they are canceling all cruises after May 21? That sucks! Also, they are not refunding the money because they don't have any and your out of luck if you bought plane tickets.

OMG I just choked on my sandwich! LOL April fool's, nice. All I could think was I just made a payment on my cruise!

My first thought was that this was SO far fetched as to be unbelievable. It would've been a better joke to say that Carnival was canceling past guest parties or something :eek: You see what kind of crap that is causing over at RCI.

Archived