How do i get paper docs???

holdon216

You will have to go to the website and click on MY DOCUMENTS. This page will ask you your information and then will give you the option of paper or edocs. Personally, Edocs are easier, but people still like paper. I usually view and save my edocs within a week of final payment and keep checking as time goes by.

Another thing you can do is to signup on the website and enter your booking number. The login will allow you to view shore excursions and book them, spa appointments, and supper club reservations!!!! It is a great page to have since you can plan all of your excursions ahead.

I would opt for the paper docs. They will send you pre printed luggage tags ready to just peel and slap on..........it is the least they should do IMO........otherwise you will have to go thru the hassle of printing and putting together your own.

Good luck!

I would opt for the paper docs. They will send you pre printed luggage tags ready to just peel and slap on..........it is the least they should do IMO........otherwise you will have to go thru the hassle of printing and putting together your own.

Good luck!

I agree this will be my first carnival cruise I did the fun pass thing but I am expecting my agent to send me all of my docs.

For our last cruise a couple of weeks ago I asked for e-docs and printed them out and then got a message that paper docs would be sent. So I got two sets of docs. I haven't had paper in years.

one thing... if you use firefox you cannot see the edocs. it was driving me crazy! everyone else could print theirs and i couldn't. i thought i was just too old. then i opened safari (i have a mac) and bang, there they were easy as pie. don't know why but firefox and carnival are not friends...

smiles, bee

Archived