Who Should I book with????

T1978

Hi,

I starting to look at booking another cruise, last time i booked with a travel agent, but this time there is 15 people in our group and we all want to book together using one person, and im wanting to know what the quickest and easiest way through a travel agent, or online or even directly through P & O themselves. As i said wanting it to be easy and not painfull stress free, Oh and cheapest possible, all suggestions appreciated,

Thanks

T

Hi,

I starting to look at booking another cruise, last time i booked with a travel agent, but this time there is 15 people in our group and we all want to book together using one person, and im wanting to know what the quickest and easiest way through a travel agent, or online or even directly through P & O themselves. As i said wanting it to be easy and not painfull stress free, Oh and cheapest possible, all suggestions appreciated,

Thanks

T

A TA can arrange everything for you and will be there for any questions that you may have. I have booked all three ways. Internet usually gets you the best discount. I think, from memory, that you need to book 8 cabins for a group discount, but P&O or a Good TA can confirm this.

HI T,

Welcome to CC. Unfortunately we are not permitted to give advice about good T/A's on this site. :confused: There are many that would be excellent for your situation, and if you goole on-line T/A's you can get some good ideas on prices. :rolleyes:

Sorry we cannot help more.:D

Hi,

a good TA is a very wonderful asset:):)!.... some of the on line ones have good deals, but we are unable to pass on any useful information like that - ( on this board)....unfortunately!!!:mad::mad:...

so....do a search for cruise deals or cruise bookings AUSTRALIA online using google or similar.....this should get a few results, you can then compare prices etc.

There is another great cruise message board site here in Oz, which gives LOTS of great info and names, pricings etc, (just what you are looking for in fact)...but we cannot mention that either...:(:(

Good luck !! hope you find some good cruises...

S&D

Thank you too everyone who replied, I have been getting quote through all different sources and have narrowed it down, to a couple have even got a couple to different travel agents will to match so im very impressed,

Thanks again for all your help:D

Archived