Help! I'm confused!

yseone

Hello,

We are on the Island Princess Hawaii 1/4/05 and looking on the cruise personalizer on the Princess website(and everything else I have looked at) the ports are: Hilo, Kona, Honolulu, Kauai and THEN Maui.

But there have been people posting that their last stop was Kauai! I have car rentals at each port so I need to make sure what the actual itinerary is. I would think Princess would have it right and I know changes are sometimes made because of port troubles but who do I believe on this?

Thanks bunches!

Yasmine

The standard Hawaiian itinerary has Maui (Lahaina) as the last stop. According to Travelocity, here's the itinerary for the Island Princess for April 2005:

Itinerary: Los Angeles, California; Hilo, Big Island; Kailua-Kona, Big Island; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai; Lahaina, Maui; Ensenada, Mexico; Los Angeles, California

I am on the 12/5/2004 Island Princess holiday cruise... This particular cruise has the following itinerary:

LA

At sea 4 days

Hilo

Kona

Honolulu

Maui

Kauai

At sea 4 days

Ensenada

LA

Our itinerary has been altered from the norm, with the norm going to Kauai and then Maui. I'm really not sure how many cruises have this different itinerary, but there are several.

Hope this helps!

Taters

Thanks Everyone for getting back to me so fast!

Taters--I guess the cruises get altered whenever Princess has a problem with a port or something like that. Hope your trip goes well--you must be in panic cruise mode by now ;).Have a great trip and don't forget to write something about your trip for the people going so close after you!

I really appreciate the feedback!

Cheers!

Yasmine :)

Archived