Carnival Sumgglers Unite!!!! Post smuggle pics here!

OZjones12

As a new cruiser, I'm wondering how well things have gone in Charleston lately? :rolleyes:

I am ready to buy from BV, but would like to bring a brand of RUM that they don't sell. :confused:

I'm sure we will have a bar bill regardless (like most others) but would like to be able to have a cocktail in our room. :D

Oh Geeze = just be glad your getting it in and get over it. Due to other reasons that most of you can figure out - My guess is that security at the cruise port is going to be beefed up at some point in the near future. I mean I know they do not scan every bag, what if that bag has a bomb in it. They take bags at the ports with no id. Someone could leave a bag there with a room number on it and it would be loaded. I don't care about you sneaking on liquor - it's not smuggling BTW. I don't see a point in this thread except to get them to start the extra security sooner.

I think the thrill of doing something that breaks the rules would improve everyone’s cruise experience. Flirt with the hot waitress in the piano bar or the pool boy, check out the thong wearing euro babe or the harry chest winner, smuggle some booze or sneak some cruise ship food off the boat. Taking risks is energizing.

• 2 months later...

Hello you searching smugglers!! The rum runners did very well getting on board as did the bladder of wine from the boxed wine. Had them in the suitcase and in my jacket pockets. The beer should be put into soda boxes and re-glued. The scanners of carry ons can read the box labels rather clearly so I had to let my beer cruise with me but in another room, LOL. It was a bummer to have to carry it back home. We also carried on a large bottle of wine each with no problem.

The drinks of the day were good too!!

Happy cruising!

:cool:

Archived