Hello, from Barbara

cecil1

Somehow, I didn't figure out that we will be in Copenhagen for two nights. Other than walking around, drinking spectacular beer, ...........is there a longer tour that we should be thinking about? It will be the end of the cruise and I know we will be tired , but we can venture a bit more abroad, -but I have never been there, and have no idea. Is there a place to go for an over-night that is worth the money?

Anyone have some suggestions? Not famously wealthy, but capable of doing something interesting if it involves some extra money.

Thanks, in advance, for your time, and your advice.

Cheers,

Barbara and Brian

Vancouver Island, B.C.

Somehow, I didn't figure out that we will be in Copenhagen for two nights. Other than walking around, drinking spectacular beer, ...........is there a longer tour that we should be thinking about? It will be the end of the cruise and I know we will be tired , but we can venture a bit more abroad, -but I have never been there, and have no idea. Is there a place to go for an over-night that is worth the money?

Anyone have some suggestions? Not famously wealthy, but capable of doing something interesting if it involves some extra money.

Thanks, in advance, for your time, and your advice.

Cheers,

Barbara and Brian

Vancouver Island, B.C.

You might want to take a trip up to Helsingor (Hamlet's castle). Easily done in a day or less. I really liked it. (I think there's a sort of commuter train from Osterport station, but it's been many, many years since I went, so I can't be sure.)

Archived