Sun Princess April 2nd Cruise Photos

Guest012

Finally sorted and loaded our photos..........we were in Sydney on April 1st and watched the Rhapsody of the Seas leave on her one night cruise so fotos of her are also included.......

If anyone is doing this Sun Princess cruise and is interested in the Princess Patters i have all but the last two nights plus other bits and pieces more than happy to post on ... I also have an At Sea Memories photo frame that we got for free:eek:.....postage will be required on that but its not overly heavy ......hope you enjoy the photos :D:D...........cheers Shiona............

http://travel.webshots.com/album/571016593jkwoSW

Shiona... what fabulous photos... had my husband looking over shoulder admiring them all... making us even more anxious for our trip next month.....

stumbled accross wharf 8 this morning and watched others boarding ready for their trip to fremantle...

joanne

Thanks for the photo link shiona.

The ones of the raphsody are nice especially as I was on it!!!!

A few questions..the windows on the sun princess are they all that large, it almost looked like a balcony window.

The bra sale was that only big bras they were selling.

Finally you were so right to buy that ship's photo, it is a really nice one plus my hubby has the same shirt...

Hi Karon.....same shirt same good taste....lol............if you want any of the ROS photos happy to email to you..........hey didn't it rain hard just after you headed out......trapped us for 30mins but thats okay we found the bottle shop so it wasn't a waste of time......not sure about the bras.....goes to show how bad the entertainment industry is here in aust when the best to be offered is a Bra Sale...:eek::eek::eek:

Our picture window was great our cabin was d738 down the back end for a change we booked obstructed outside cabin and were allocated this one on the day..........nice upgrade........however we were above the Vista Lounge and yes you can hear the shows and rehearsals.....muffled though........once used to it we had no problems 1530hrs was rehearsal time and we often nana napped at this time the noise didn't bother us............slept through the late night theme evenings too..........lower graded outside cabins have smaller windows i borrowed this photo it gives a closer look at window sizes........guess we had the balcony your having when you aren't having a balcony:D...........cheers Shiona

2166447050061932057S425x425Q85.jpg

Hi shiona,

Thank for the photos, we are new to cruising, we are going on the Sun Princess in Dec 2009 so it was great to have a look at what the ship is like. Looks like we will have a great time. :)

Hi... no you aren't allowed to take any food off.. we had sniffer dog bag checks at every port.......they were top dogs could smell fruit that was no longer in your bags...lol.....glad you enjoyed the photos......cheers Shiona

Great shot...........hey we hooted at the ROS three times with no answer ......:D:p:D...guess the captain wasn't in:eek::rolleyes::eek:.........hope you had a great cruise...........may i add your photo to my collection....cheers Shiona

Great shot...........hey we hooted at the ROS three times with no answer ......:D:p:D...guess the captain wasn't in:eek::rolleyes::eek:.........hope you had a great cruise...........may i add your photo to my collection....cheers Shiona

of course you can......the captain was in but probably stuffing himself in the windjammer cafe

of course you can......the captain was in but probably stuffing himself in the windjammer cafe,the food was that good.

These photos are great! We were on the Rhapsody departing Sydney on the 2nd for the Sth Pacific Cruise. Any chance I could trouble you to email me the 11th and 12th photos (Rhapsody in front of the SH Bridge)? I took an astounding 634 photos whilst on this 11 night cruise, but these sorts of shots you can't get when you're actually on the ship! If this is ok, I will send you my Email address (I wasn't sure how to send you a private message to make this request).

Cheers!

Jules

Jules. there are no facilites yet for making private messages on this board.

If a person doesnt havre details listed either in thier profile or look under the top right hand side of their posts for little symbols, you do have to email them direct.

Thanks for posting the pictures - they are great. I was one of 69 (or so) passengers from the US on the April 2 Sun Princess cruise. There were 7 of us in my party and we had a wonderful time in Sydney 3 days before we boarded the ship. We found the Aussie people to be very helpful and friendly; we had a lot of good laughs with the ones we met on the ship. We'd love to come back someday, but that 15+ hour flight is tough. Thanks Aussie's - you made our trip the best!! :D

Chatain you need to come back.......we haven't seen Cooktown yet....... so glad you popped in to let us know how much you all enjoyed yourselves don't forget you are all welcome back anytime....cheers Shiona

Archived