Europe - 2010

Mimi39

I saw the cruise we want to take next year on our online TA's website. Dover to Dover departing August 7 with stops in England, Ireland and Scotland on the Ocean Princess. I checked on princess.com and it wasn't listed. Does this mean it doesn't exist or is Princess behind our TA in posting departures. I want to book aboard our August 24 Baltic, Russia cruise if possible to get lower deposit, onboard credit, etc.

Thanks Paul! Since Ocean is a smaller ship would it be ok to wait unil we're on the Emerald as of 8/24 to book -- I doubt it would be maxed out a liitle less than a year ahead, but we would like to get an outside, partial view stateroom.

We've booked this cruise, as well as the one to follow. You're right, it still doesn't show up on Princess' site; however, we had some advance notice and our TA booked our 2010 cruises as soon as booking opened up on 4/9. She indicated to me it was a popular cruise, so I would suggest you book it ASAP, especially if you have preferences re: stateroom and dining seating. Hope to see you onboard!:)

Thanks Paul! Since Ocean is a smaller ship would it be ok to wait unil we're on the Emerald as of 8/24 to book -- I doubt it would be maxed out a liitle less than a year ahead, but we would like to get an outside, partial view stateroom.

The Ocean Princess does many exotic cruises and some of these sell out very fast. We are on her in May, 2010 and this sailing has been sold out since last fall.

I saw the cruise we want to take next year on our online TA's website. Dover to Dover departing August 7 with stops in England, Ireland and Scotland on the Ocean Princess. I checked on princess.com and it wasn't listed. Does this mean it doesn't exist or is Princess behind our TA in posting departures. I want to book aboard our August 24 Baltic, Russia cruise if possible to get lower deposit, onboard credit, etc.

That cruise- and a lot of other European sailings- just appeared on the Princess site. Check it out!

Archived