Carnival Freedom 9A - Empress

cluv123

Ok...so finally booked...with a PVP that is about as much help as a life raft with a hole!!! Anyway...way different post on that one!

We are on the Freedom booked 9A Deck 7 - Empress rooms 7445 and 7440 with 8G rooms 7440, 7447 & 7449. Still waiting for our friends to pony up and book the others in between!

Anyway...looking for any input on these rooms (size...ammenities), balconies (size...connecting???) and such. Photos would be great but just advise from others that have stayed in these areas would be good.

Kinda worried about being WAY on one end of the ship...

This is our first cruise...hoping to make it great to become lifers!!!

TIA

See if 7434 is still available. (or it's opposite on the other side)

We had that cabin in February and it was great having a double length balcony for the same price as a regular balcony.

If not, the Empress deck is great, as it is 2 decks up to the Lido and 2 decks down to dinner and the promenade.

Great location.

Bill

We had 7440 on the Freedom in the Med in 2007 and also on the Valor 2 weeks ago. The room is a little bigger than a regular balcony cabin and we did not have a couch. The balcony was huge with 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table. The bathroom is the same size. One of the advantages of the aft is that it is quieter back there because usually no one comes to the back unless they have a cabin there. It is really convenient to go the Lido two decks up and 2 decks down to the Promenade. We like it a lot and have the same location booked on the Carnival Dream in February.

Thank you so much for your input!

I am the only one that has been on a cruise before in our group and I am trying to make sure its is great for everyone. I would love to make my hubby a "cruise addict"!:D

So far I think I am doing OK...

Archived