Wii Fit

babymomma

Hi all!

Where are you all?

I have lost 5 lbs in a month, probably about the amount I'll put back on on my cruise next week!;)

Got a little further past the waving children at the island so feeling better about that.

I'm going to miss my Wii & wonder what it'll say to me upon my return!:D

Take care & have a great weekend.

~Jo~ :)

Hi all!

Where are you all?

I have lost 5 lbs in a month, probably about the amount I'll put back on on my cruise next week!;)

Got a little further past the waving children at the island so feeling better about that.

I'm going to miss my Wii & wonder what it'll say to me upon my return!:D

Take care & have a great weekend.

I'm here Jo, where are you??? :p

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm going to be saying the same thing about my cruise in 19 days! Where are you sailing to & when do you leave? Best of all, HAVE FUN!

Good evening all!

Today I took my health screening through work and I'd like to say that this was the first time I've earned all my credits! :) Usually my BMI get's me but since doing the Wii and losing weight all is well with me. My BMI is now 22 when it used to be 25+. Exercise does us good! :D

Dang, I missed wishing Jo a Bon Voyage. :( I am sure she is having a wonderful time.

It's been crazy busy around here with jobs around the house and getting ready for a couple of house parties we are hosting. The holiday season is coming around so quickly, I can't get organized.

My leg is much better. I can't believe how those few days of staying off it, improved the movement and pain. I have only just now begun doing my walks again and I will be getting back on the Wii in a couple of days. :)

Sue, Lucky you on your upcoming cruise. It is the perfect time to get away. Which ports are you heading to?

Congrats on the health improvements. Without a doubt the exercise does help in so many ways.

Jods, you had better be good if you want to see that gift under the Christmas tree! :D

Hope you are all having a great week! Deb.

Dang, I missed wishing Jo a Bon Voyage. :( I am sure she is having a wonderful time.

It's been crazy busy around here with jobs around the house and getting ready for a couple of house parties we are hosting. The holiday season is coming around so quickly, I can't get organized.

My leg is much better. I can't believe how those few days of staying off it, improved the movement and pain. I have only just now begun doing my walks again and I will be getting back on the Wii in a couple of days. :)

Sue, Lucky you on your upcoming cruise. It is the perfect time to get away. Which ports are you heading to?

Congrats on the health improvements. Without a doubt the exercise does help in so many ways.

Jods, you had better be good if you want to see that gift under the Christmas tree! :D

Hope you are all having a great week! Deb.

I bet Jo's having an awesome time! I can't wait to be in the warmth. Today it's nice and sunny but only 44 out with a windchill of 36. Brrrr....

We'll be heading to Samana, Tortola, Antigua, St. Lucia & St. Kitts Deb. I'm looking forward to it and so is hubby as this will be a 9 day trip. :)

Glad to hear that your leg is feeling much better. Somehow I'm finding I don't want to wii as I'm in major cruise mode. ;)

Have a great day everyone!

Well I didn't wii tonight, was watching the Rain/Snow outside and my dog play in it.

I'm jealous you are leaving soon for your cruise.

I'm so glad we haven't had snow yet, I still like to get outside and walk with my dog. I did get my CD, but have been so busy I haven't even tried it yet, and to think I couldn't wait to get it!

I wish we had a cruise planned, so many of our friends are going south for the winter the first of December. But when you all get back tell us all about it and I will relieve it through you. Sharon

wow it has been quiet for a few days.

I've been busy getting the house ready for family next week.

Hubby cleaned today and hide my scale, said I can have it back next weekend after everyone is gone. he doesn't want me to worry about my weight next week. I let him know I still plan on counting calories.

Have a great night everyone.

wow it has been quiet for a few days.

I've been busy getting the house ready for family next week.

Hubby cleaned today and hide my scale, said I can have it back next weekend after everyone is gone. he doesn't want me to worry about my weight next week. I let him know I still plan on counting calories.

Have a great night everyone.

LOL, that's funny about your hubby hiding the scale on you Jods. It's okay to still count calories. We're heading to my SIL's for the holiday so I need to be on my best behavior and try not to over eat. I'll save that for the following week when we head to Miami. :D

I need to get back on my wii, somehow when I'm working I don't have time for it. (12 hour shifts 3 days in a row).

Have a great weekend all!

Jo I'd trade my scale for my husband to clean any day! But sometimes when you don't weigh for a while you are pleasantly surprised when you get back on.

Sue how nice to have your cruise coming along so quick. A 9 day is nice too gives you a little more time to relax. I wonder if they will have the ship decorated for Christmas yet when you go.

I did get the Wii Super Mario Bros game and have been enjoying it, not so much physical involved though, only brain and thumbs.

Sharon

HI all!

I got back late last night from my amazing cruise on the Freedom of the Seas, Western Caribbean. That ship is great with so much to do & see on it! Unfortunately I can't get back on my Wii as my outfit is in the wash!;)

I did go down to see the Wii session one day but I was the only one there!

Jody ~ your DH sounds like a real peach! Wow cleaning & hiding the scale, I'm impressed!:D

Sue ~ guess you're getting super excited for your cruise. Your ports sound really different & very interesting. Have a great time!

Deb ~ haven't we been lucky weather wise?! No snow yet!

Take care.

Jo, Welcome home!

Do you mean to say that they have Wii onboard?? Wow. Glad to hear that it was a great cruise, is there any other kind?? Nice to have you back.

Yes, the weather here has been glorious. I can't believe that we are having better temps in mid November than we've had for months and no rain at all! Loving it!

Sharon, I agree, keep the snow and give me this weather anytime!

I've been busy lately as well. Things start to get hectic from now until the new year. I totally blew any hope of weight loss this week. We went out on a dinner cruise and although there was lots of dancing there's no way I burnt up the calories from the holiday buffet dinner and birthday cake we enjoyed. (not to mention the wine and champagne).

I did get back to my walking last week and things seem to be fine although when I overdo it, my leg does get tight, but not painful, so I think I am good to go on the Wii. I have begun the Yoga but nothing more strenuous. Tonight I will get back into the other areas.

I put up my Christmas tree yesterday as I am having my annual ladies party next Saturday. I usually do a formal sit down dinner but I am keeping the menu lighter as a few of the girl's are watching their weight as well. It is the drinking and nibbling at parties that are my downfall.

Jods, that guy's a keeper!

Are you having family stay with you over the weekend or are you doing the Thanksgiving dinner?

Sue, good luck at the in laws. Just think how great you'll look in your bikini in Miami! ;)

Jo, thats how I got interested in the Wii, they had it on the last cruise we were on, but we couldn't even get close there were so many people in line to do it. They were using the balance board, something that I don't have, and were really enjoying it. I have been doing the tennis and actually started winning some games and the bowling, getting strikes more often too. Then I sit down and go for an hour or more on the Super Mario Bros.

Sharon

Welcome home Jo, sounds like you had a wonderful time! You mean you didn't want to be the only one playing the wii? That's the best time to do it! :p

Glad to hear that your legs doing much better Deb!

Is that the new super Mario game Sharon? We're looking to get that but we're wondering if 2 people can play at one time.

I've been bad about getting on my wii, I did yesterday but sluffed off today. Guess I have one thing on my mind and that is CRUISE! I'm down to single digits (8) before I leave.

Have a great week all!

HI all!

Yes, they had a few sessions of Wii, one for families. When I got to the bar where they had it the guy was playing a new tennis game so I just left.

I haven't been back on my Wii yet but did go to Wii bowling today ~

I sucked!:( I'll probably Wii again tomorrow, wonder what it'll say.

Sue ~ you're sailing away on my birthday so I'll remember that day.;)

Hard to believe it's only a month 'til Christmas Eve, isn't it?

Take care ladies.

Welcome home Jo, sounds like you had a wonderful time! You mean you didn't want to be the only one playing the wii? That's the best time to do it! :p

Glad to hear that your legs doing much better Deb!

Is that the new super Mario game Sharon? We're looking to get that but we're wondering if 2 people can play at one time.

I've been bad about getting on my wii, I did yesterday but sluffed off today. Guess I have one thing on my mind and that is CRUISE! I'm down to single digits (8) before I leave.

Have a great week all!

Yes its the new one and they say up to 4 can play, but its just me using it. I can spend an hour before I even know it, playing. Haven't got too far yet, but it is fun. I can't really see how more than one could play, I think if one gets through to another world they would have to wait for the others to make it too before going on, but not sure about that.

Jo, I have actually one several tennis games and my bowling is getting better too.

Sharon

Hi all!

Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving!

Sharon ~ that's good for you. I don't even know how to play tennis!:eek:

I had a breakthrough today on the bubble down the stream thing ~ drum roll please ....I made it to the end!:D Now if I could only do the ski jump without tumbling around in the snow!! Was down 10ths of a lb BUT

yesterday my age was 37 today 68 (I'm 62).:confused:

Take care & carry on Wiiing.

Hello! Just ordered my wii fit yesterday (My Christmas present from my husband) Should be here by Monday. Assuming he lets me use it right away and doesn't make me wrap it so I can unwrap it then I can get started. My Pre-cruise goal was 30 pounds. I have lost 15 so far- counting calories and taking a pass on all the holiday sweets that pass my way, plus doing cardio- treadmill and workout videos. Hoping to get some yoga going and some other fun things once I get my fit plus :o) 80-something days till i cruise! Congrats to all of you on your weightloss so far. I know how difficult it is, but don't you love sliding on those jeans? I cant believe how loose my clothes are getting!!

Was reading last night that the Dawn was having power problems. The 5 night cruise before ours has been cancelled but no word on ours yet. Hopefully we'll know soon if we'll be cruising the Dawn or not. If not, hopefully it will be the Pearl during the same time frame. :)

I'll keep you posted!

Sue I saw that! Last I read on facebook was they were trying to get all the passengers back to Miami from Puerto Rico. But it also said that they had 3 other ships leaving from Miami so hopefully they get you on one of those. What a shame to be all prepared to go and no ship. I wouldn't mind being stuck in Puerto Rico for awhile though. But I would want the toliets and water to work, AC would be nice too. Good Luck Sharon