Day use swimming pool and snorkel beach?

jep

Anyone know of a location in Cozumel where I can have day-use of a swimming pool and there is also good snorkeling from the beach? My four year old will want to spend a lot of time in the pool, and my husband and I will want to spend time snorkeling. I stayed at the Presidente hotel a few years ago for a week-long vacation, which met those requirements, and am looking for something similar that we can do as cruise ship visitors just for the day.

Anyone know of a location in Cozumel where I can have day-use of a swimming pool and there is also good snorkeling from the beach? My four year old will want to spend a lot of time in the pool, and my husband and I will want to spend time snorkeling. I stayed at the Presidente hotel a few years ago for a week-long vacation, which met those requirements, and am looking for something similar that we can do as cruise ship visitors just for the day.

i printed out a coupon for free admission to palmar estates Beach Club., regularaly 5$ per person to use their pool and snorkel beach.. i did read somewhere that therer was excellent snorkeling there and it is a short cab ride from either pier.. when is your cruise?... we will probably give it a try on our jan. 23 cruise...

Archived