Need Some Advice

pma29223

We are sending my parents on a cruise for their Anniversary in October. Their Anniversary is on October 15th, but the cruise leaves on October 17th. I would like to surprise them and get their room decorated. Since their anniversary would have passed two days earlier, Would you suggest that I get the Anniversary Decorations or the Bon Voyage Decorations? I would like to get them a cake for the dining room also. Should it be an Anniversary cake?

I think they are all nice and if you cant be there in person to do it, the gesture is nice. Personally Id rather have the dinner desserts than a cake. I cant eat all the desserts they give you free, so a cake wouldnt appeal to me. You know your parents though and maybe they love cake. Id rather have cheesecake!!!

I would go with the anniversity decorations, but not the cake.

Like someone else said, too many other choices to be had plus those cakes are not that good.

Have the chocolate covered strawberries sent instead. When you order, you can add a message.

Everytime we have gotten a cake, it was never eaten and really no way to bring it home. And there are usually 4 of us.

I would go with the anniversity decorations, but not the cake.

Like someone else said, too many other choices to be had plus those cakes are not that good.

Have the chocolate covered strawberries sent instead. When you order, you can add a message.

Everytime we have gotten a cake, it was never eaten and really no way to bring it home. And there are usually 4 of us.

Exactly what I was thinking, go with the chocolate strawberries instead of cake and go with the anniversary decorations.

"I would go with the anniversity decorations, but not the cake.

Have the chocolate covered strawberries sent instead. When you order, you can add a message."

Just what I was thinking, Skylock! Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the room at embarkation! And why not decorate for the anniversary ... that's what the cruise is celebrating, right? I hope my kids are that thoughtful when they grow up ... what an awesome gift! Hmmm... maybe I'll start planting seeds now ... never too early :p

Archived