4-berth Mini Suite on Pacific Jewel ??

Have been looking at the deck plans now available for the Pacific Jewel, and unless I am not mistaken, some mini-suites on the PJ are 4-berth!

I'm currently looking at AB staterooms on Deck 11 (see http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/dplan_pacific_jewel.cfm?deck=deck11) .... and rooms 11144 to 11165 have 2 dots, indicating 4 berth if I'm not going crazy?

If so, anyone hazard a guess on how they would do this? Single sofa bed and a roll-away perhaps?

Kylie

Hi there,

We have just booked Pacific Jewel 5th July 2010 in a Mini-Suite and P&O have advised us as a three birth they will use a roll-away. It would be quite tight with two roll-away beds being used??

Can't help you with the rooms we aren't in the mini-suites.... but... we will be on your cruise! I am going to head over and start a roll-call for our cruise. Perhaps if we get enough people we can arrange a "meet-and-greet". Its over a year (unfortunately) but it won't hurt I guess lol. We did it on my last cruise and it was pretty cool. We ended up getting a private tour of the galley like everything was explained, etc not like the rush through you get when you go with everyone...

Keep an eye out on the roll-call page

Archived