Recent Spa Prices?

Breezey

Was hoping to book on line in advance but see there are no prices and all that is listed are packages. I am interested in getting a hot stone masssage on the Infinity. Anyone know of recent prices and quality of the treatment?

tks

Just back and they had a promotion that included a 30 minute hot stone massage and a facial for $99. Darn good deal! Not sure what the regular price for the stone massage alone is. The quality was excellent. Let's put it this way: I entered the spa tense and stiff as a board. I left like a big blob of jello!! :p

Just back and they had a promotion that included a 30 minute hot stone massage and a facial for $99. Darn good deal! Not sure what the regular price for the stone massage alone is. The quality was excellent. Let's put it this way: I entered the spa tense and stiff as a board. I left like a big blob of jello!! :p

Wow that is cheap!!!! Thanks. I will definitely check that out.

Was hoping to book on line in advance but see there are no prices and all that is listed are packages. I am interested in getting a hot stone masssage on the Infinity. Anyone know of recent prices and quality of the treatment?

tks

I would strongly advise against booking in advance. The spa's regular pricing is kind of like the cruise line's "brochure" pricing. Just like almost nobody pays full price for their stateroom (based on the pricing printed in the brochure) one should never pay full price for a spa treatment on a cruise ship. They start out with extremely high prices and tend to offer specials (sometimes as low as 50% off) during the cruise.

I would strongly advise against booking in advance. The spa's regular pricing is kind of like the cruise line's "brochure" pricing. Just like almost nobody pays full price for their stateroom (based on the pricing printed in the brochure) one should never pay full price for a spa treatment on a cruise ship. They start out with extremely high prices and tend to offer specials (sometimes as low as 50% off) during the cruise.

Thanks for the reminder. I have been on enough cruises to know that. You are absolutely correct as I have seen many a sale when on board. Guess I was more curious than anything.

Here is a link to spa "menu" & prices from the Constellation from Sept. 2008: http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/4467773_J9pi2#384424507_5vghK

We just got off the Constellation again a couple weeks ago. I haven't scanned those spa menus yet - the newer menu was laid out differently and emphasised different treatments but the basic treatments were the same price or within a dollar or two so this should give you a basic idea. They do have a lot of specials offered during the cruise which mostly involved shorter treatments or packages of 2 or 3 different treatments.

Here is a link to spa "menu" & prices from the Constellation from Sept. 2008: http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/4467773_J9pi2#384424507_5vghK

We just got off the Constellation again a couple weeks ago. I haven't scanned those spa menus yet - the newer menu was laid out differently and emphasised different treatments but the basic treatments were the same price or within a dollar or two so this should give you a basic idea. They do have a lot of specials offered during the cruise which mostly involved shorter treatments or packages of 2 or 3 different treatments.

Thank you!

Archived