Question about Funship Dollars

0rly

I guess I should clarify. When you ask them to hold them in house and apply them directly to your S&S account and not have them sent to you. Sorry

Ohhhhh......

Just a guess.....but maybe it is because they do not set up the S&S accounts until after final payment - which is about 2 months out???

I have never done Funship Dollars that way - I have always gotten the certificate because they are usually a gift ;).

Yes I think it has to do with the final payment date. Even if you pay your cruise off early they wont' apply until after that final date has passed. Also from what I understand there are very few people that actually work that dept (10 if I remember right) so they apply them to the soonest cruising first.

Even after your final payment date it may take a while to get them applied. It can take weeks like our last ones did. They said not to panic until 10 days out, if they weren't posted by then we should call.

I ordered for my last cruise and included by booking number. They were applied to my S&S, I got a follow up email from the gift department letting me know they would do. It was easy. Try a search under Funship Dollars - I got the idea from a post last October (or then abouts).

Archived