baby splash pool sun princess

kaseyoz

This a question for a friend of mine that I couldn't answer.

She was asking about pools for kids and I told her kids in nappies could not go in the pool but there was a baby splash pool on board.

However, when we cruised January last year, it was never filled with water and seemed not to be used.

As I do not have kids this age I never took much notice.

So my question is is this pool used at all?

She is only asking about the Sun Princess.

To be honest I was a bit wary about posting this question as sometimes on other boards any questions about young kids in pools get very heated so can we please just keep this to the question of "is there a baby splash open."

I havent read about it and my friend was interested.

thank you

Off Sun Princess 14th April and walked past pool 2 - 3 x day. Couldn't tell you if it had water in it, but NEVER had kids of any age in the are at all. (Fully perspexed in little room). There were definately a few toddlers/babies on board, so would presume it wasn't open.

Hope this gives your friend something to go on - but probably not the news she was hoping for! :(

Cheers, Jo

To be honest I was a bit wary about posting this question as sometimes on other boards any questions about young kids in pools get very heated so can we please just keep this to the question of "is there a baby splash open."

I havent read about it and my friend was interested.

thank you

What - no fecal tea bag debate? :D:D

Hi . DH and I were on Sun Princess this Feb and small children were using that pool. They were having a ball. It has a small slippery dip type of thing as well. It was in a glassed in room on the port side not to far from where all the lounges are. I think it is deck 12. It is the same deck the pools are on. She is a great ship. I'm sure you will love it. Suexxx

Hi . DH and I were on Sun Princess this Feb and small children were using that pool. They were having a ball. It has a small slippery dip type of thing as well. It was in a glassed in room on the port side not to far from where all the lounges are. I think it is deck 12. It is the same deck the pools are on. She is a great ship. I'm sure you will love it. Suexxx

Yes sue that is the one.

I Do not recall it being used at all during our cruise and it was january so quite warm.

Archived