Cave Tubing WITHOUT Zip Line Tour

seminolepharmd

For those that booked the cave-tubing tour through Major Tom, if you did not participate in the zip lining - were you taken back separately to the port area after the cave tubing was finished or did you have to wait around to ride back together after everyone finished the zip lining?

I am just wondering because it would be nice to have some extra time to walk around and sight see if possible after the cave tubing is over.

When we went cavetubing with Major Tom, the zipliners did that first while we swam and used the rope to jump off a small hill ( I didn't!). The time passed fast and once they joined us we did the cavetubing. Everyone of course then went back together.

When we went cavetubing with Major Tom, the zipliners did that first while we swam and used the rope to jump off a small hill ( I didn't!). The time passed fast and once they joined us we did the cavetubing. Everyone of course then went back together.

I didn't jump either.:o My oldest son did, though. We didn't have much time when we got back to port - a bit less than an hour before the last tender.

We did not have to wait for the zipliners...they caught up with us. How much time you have in port afterwards depends on what ship you are on and what time it leaves. Another thing is how quickly the river is flowing. Sometimes you can get through the caves in 15 minutes, sometimes an hour...just depends on mother nature. Just gotta "go with the flow" :)

Archived