menmyself

liliput

I will be on the 40 day cruise Nov 10/09 on Oceana Nautica from Istanbul to Singapore and am looking for people that are also on that cruise and are going to make Private Excursions in most Ports. I would love to join in, am not too Computer savvy myself. I am easy to get along with and am interested in almost everything. If you are looking for additional passengers, I will send you my email.

Nicole

:rolleyes::):D

I will be on the 40 day cruise Nov 10/09 on Oceana Nautica from Istanbul to Singapore and am looking for people that are also on that cruise and are going to make Private Excursions in most Ports. I would love to join in, am not too Computer savvy myself. I am easy to get along with and am interested in almost everything. If you are looking for additional passengers, I will send you my email.

Nicole

Have you gone to the roll call for your cruise? That is where people usually hook up for private excursions.

Nicole

Hi!!!

We are on this cruise and started a thread ages ago. There has been somne response but very little. We posted again a while back hoping for new cruisers or those that had already posted, to get on the board again. Check out the thread for this cruise and you will read our input and all of the others. If you have trouble find this thread or negotiating to add to this forum, let me know and I will try to walk you through it.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Grace (and Don)

I have looked at the Roll Call, but I think people are not interested in the roll call. Lots of interest in creading it, but no real reponse. Thats why I posted here. I hope I will get some responses to my questions. Thank you Paul and Gace for your response.

I have looked at the Roll Call, but I think people are not interested in the roll call. Lots of interest in creading it, but no real reponse. Thats why I posted here. I hope I will get some responses to my questions. Thank you Paul and Gace for your response.

Although the thread that we started for this itinerary is very slow, it is the place to share information. It would be the place that fellow passengers would look and possibly respond more readily than on this forum board.

We find this forum board is more directed at collecting information from passengers that have travelled to the various ports visited by many cruise lines. Although it could, this board does not provide a link between passengers who are booked on a definite itinerary. Roll Call is the tool where one can share ideas of your previous experiences and what to plan for your upcoming trip.

We have met many wonderful people on the roll call board for many of our previous cruises. We connected ahead of time on the "roll call" and planned a "meet and greet" get together on the first or second day after embarkation. Through the friendships that were formed, we did several independent tours as couples or groups.

It is unfortunate that this "roll call" has very little activity but we keep hoping for others to join in. As a rule, we rarely visit the "ports of call" forum but because we requested information on Cochin, India, we came across your post.

Hope to see you on the "roll call" board.

Grace (and Don)

Archived