Online Check-in help!

Hey guys.

I did this back in September last year for my Liberty cruise - did it all fine , I had a working printer. Unfortunately it no longer works ( at all !) - I've done online check-in tonight for the Monarch , but have no printer to print our set sail passes with . We have our little ticket booklet and I've just read that and the forms in that are the same as online - does it make a difference if I filled them in instead and used them at the port? Doesn't matter that I've actually done online check-in , will that register to RCCL at the port ? If that makes sense!

Plus does it make alot of time difference if you don't have a set sail pass at the port with you? Thanks!

Hey guys.

I did this back in September last year for my Liberty cruise - did it all fine , I had a working printer. Unfortunately it no longer works ( at all !) - I've done online check-in tonight for the Monarch , but have no printer to print our set sail passes with . We have our little ticket booklet and I've just read that and the forms in that are the same as online - does it make a difference if I filled them in instead and used them at the port? Doesn't matter that I've actually done online check-in , will that register to RCCL at the port ? If that makes sense!

Plus does it make alot of time difference if you don't have a set sail pass at the port with you? Thanks!

That ticket book isn't your ticket. You need to get your online docs printed somewhere.

That is your ticket.

Good excuse to buy a printer.

How do those without computers/internet check-in then? Surely not everyone in the US/UK/EU who travel with RCCL have access?

I will probably end up in the Library like said above to be on the safe side - but surely there has to be a way around it?

Thanks for the replies.

How do those without computers/internet check-in then? Surely not everyone in the US/UK/EU who travel with RCCL have access?

I will probably end up in the Library like said above to be on the safe side - but surely there has to be a way around it?

Thanks for the replies.

If you booked through a TA, you should be able to have it printed at their office. Do you have a friend who would allow you to print out the SetSail pass?

Hey guys.

I have always used the the ticket booklet that comes in the mail. It is the same as a set sail pass. Do not worry . You are fine. Carol

Feel free to give me your info and I'll print it out and mail it to you. I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous since you don't know me from a hole in the wall, but I'd certainly do it and not go charging stuff to your credit card (which you'd be able to check the very day I do it, were I to actually do something like that).

If you don't trust a complete stranger like me, maybe you can just get a friend to do it. Or just log in from a library computer or something.

:)

I can't get access to my set sail pass to even print it. I spoke to RC today who said as long as everything is inputted at the online check in still go to the set sail pass queues give them your reservation number and they can locate all the info from the computer. Saves you having to re write it out.

The reason mines only half completed is due to a computer glitch if you change your booking. we've gone from 4 to 3 people going.

Thanks for the replies.

they check-in at the pier, and that takes a long time. If you plan on doing this make sure you arrive to the pier early!

Im sure everyone here would highly suggest you go to the library or maybe even go to work and just print it out from there. Save the hassle.

Archived