Anyone have any luck?

I'm having a little "situation" with RCI that I need taken care of and no one on the phone has been able to help. Crown and Anchor suggested that I send emails to crownandanchor@rccl.com and web_reservations@rccl.com. I sent them on Tuesday and have not heard anything other than the automated reply that they did receive them. When I spoke to someone at Crown and Anchor they said they need 24 hours to respond to emails. It's been three days. It's not that I'm in that much of a hurry, but...should I expect to get an answer at all or not?

Thanks!

I've had to email C&A myself before, and it's taken two or three days after I got the automated response, but I would imagine in this time when they are probably trying to answer a ton of emails regarding the swine flu, it may take a bit longer. Hope you get your issue solved!

Sometimes it takes a little longer if there are a lot of them. I would suspect this is such a time with people wondering if their itinerary will be changed. Hold tight I'm sure they will get to you!!

Archived