I am sooo excited - just hit the 60 day mark..

tammi0916

We sail in 60 days on the Glory on the Eastern Route! July 4th can't get here soon enough.

I have already started putting things aside for my trip (it helps me pass the time) I have my thank you cards, journal and all the goodies that my fellow CC have said I should take!

This is our first Carnival Cruise and based on all of the information I have devoured on this site (I read it constantly!) I am planning on having a wonderful time - no matter what happens I will be on vacation on a beautiful ship with my family - what could be better!

I just have to make it another 60 days!

Thanks for all the great advise and reviews!

I am at 39 days and counting. I get so excited thinking of the trip that I get a knot in my stomach. I just found out that our itinerary was changed. Bring it on!!!!:D I can't look at my luggage because I feel like a kid waiting to go to Disney World. I got a balcony, audio books, good friends and the sea. What more do I need?:rolleyes: Something 6 foot and gorgeous, but I won't push it because God has already given em so much.:D

We sail in 60 days on the Glory on the Eastern Route! July 4th can't get here soon enough.

I have already started putting things aside for my trip (it helps me pass the time) I have my thank you cards, journal and all the goodies that my fellow CC have said I should take!

This is our first Carnival Cruise and based on all of the information I have devoured on this site (I read it constantly!) I am planning on having a wonderful time - no matter what happens I will be on vacation on a beautiful ship with my family - what could be better!

I just have to make it another 60 days!

Thanks for all the great advise and reviews!

congrats..I still have to wait 147 days, but I know it's getting closer, when I booked there was 432 days...so warm beaches here I come

I am at 39 days and counting. I get so excited thinking of the trip that I get a knot in my stomach. I just found out that our itinerary was changed. Bring it on!!!!:D I can't look at my luggage because I feel like a kid waiting to go to Disney World. I got a balcony, audio books, good friends and the sea. What more do I need?:rolleyes: Something 6 foot and gorgeous, but I won't push it because God has already given em so much.:D

Hey there is nothing wrong with wanting more! That 6 foot gorgeous might be on your cruise! I too am like a kid in a candy store - just waiting to get on the cruise! Love the attitude!

Trust me, I am right there with you!!! 60 days til FREEDOM!!! I have already set aside a box of the goodies I am taking as well. These last few days are going to creep by I am sure, but I am trying to keep myself busy.

No matter what changes are made, (if any), I really don't care either. I will be on a gorgeous ship with my wonderful family and not a care in the world.

Have fun our your cruise!!! :p

Not trying to brag but,...well, yes I am bragging.

I do the Glory Eastern in 4 DAYS!!:D:D

Yea me too! When I get to 4 days, you will be hearing me! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to read your review as that is the ship and Itinerary that we are going on in July! Whoo Hoo

Not as excited as me! I just turned on the Out of office in outlook! :D:D:D

Thank you for your message.

I am a currently out of the office cruising the Caribbean, but alas I will return on Thursday May 21.

My normal office hours are Monday - Friday, 07:30am to 6:00pm PM EST, with Saturday, Sunday & Wednesdays off.

I also have 60 till I cruise, man I'm getting so excited. I've started packing already. July 4th seems to take so long to come around. LOL!!:D

What ship are you cruising on? We are on the Glory the 4th of July?

Trust me, I am right there with you!!! 60 days til FREEDOM!!! I have already set aside a box of the goodies I am taking as well. These last few days are going to creep by I am sure, but I am trying to keep myself busy.

No matter what changes are made, (if any), I really don't care either. I will be on a gorgeous ship with my wonderful family and not a care in the world.

Have fun our your cruise!!! :p

WE WILL BE ON THE SAME CRUISE AS YOU..ME, MY HUSBAND AND ALMOST THE WHOLE FAMILY.......HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..COUNTING THE DAYS!:D:):D:p

WE WILL BE ON THE SAME CRUISE AS YOU..ME, MY HUSBAND AND ALMOST THE WHOLE FAMILY.......HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..COUNTING THE DAYS!:D:):D:p

I think there is a meet and greet in the works, but not sure of final arrangements yet, so maybe we can all meet there!

CANT WAIT!!!! :D

what are the thank you card for???

To leave a little something extra for the cabin steward and servers in dining room. I like to write notes so I thought I would write a thank you (since I am sure the service will be awesome!! I am hopeful!) and put the extra tip in the card.

To leave a little something extra for the cabin steward and servers in dining room. I like to write notes so I thought I would write a thank you (since I am sure the service will be awesome!! I am hopeful!) and put the extra tip in the card.

I too do the same thing. Already have mine filled out, except for their names. I feel its a little more personal to give them a card with a little note because I do appreciate all that they do! :)

I am at the 80 day mark....I CAN'T WAIT...LOL...

already found site to get waterproof bag

ordering "crocks" from website for comfy shoes

have evening atire together...

hotel stay, tran to port etc...

I am running out of things to do LOL:eek:

I think there is a meet and greet in the works, but not sure of final arrangements yet, so maybe we can all meet there!

CANT WAIT!!!! :D

well my name is stephanie and we live in florida....I am counting the days!! :p:p:p

well my name is stephanie and we live in florida....I am counting the days!! :p:p:p

Hi Stephanie, my name is Kim and I live in Virginia! Have you added your name to the Roll Call page yet?

I'm way up at 171 days :(

But, that is better than 250 when the coutdown started, and it is certainly better than having no countdown at all!:D

Hope everyone has a great time on their cruise!!

Archived