Room Description - what does this mean?

Can you tell me what the note in red means? I understand the twins make into a King and that we have a sofa bed (there are 3 of us traveling) but hwat does the rest mean?

Cabin 1050 8E OSTW 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 1054

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed (8E OST3) on: LI FD

Can you tell me what the note in red means? I understand the twins make into a King and that we have a sofa bed (there are 3 of us traveling) but hwat does the rest mean?

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Category 8E outside stateroom for 3 pax on Lido deck forward ( I am assuming a balcony at 35 sq. ft listed also)

sofa and coffee table

It means that on the Liberty and Freedom, this cabin is a little different than the other ships in that class. It's for 3 people instead of 2 and has a sofabed.

Thanks!

Anyone have any additional information about these rooms?

My hunny likes to be on the highest deck possible, so we are on Deck 10. What if the upsell fairy calls and wants to give us a good deal on a suite? I understand on the Liberty, all the suites are on decks 6 and 7. Would you go down in floors for a larger room?

sofa and coffee table

it means that on the LIBERTY (li) your room as two twins that convrert to a king and that the sofa makes into a twin bed. :D

Thanks!

Anyone have any additional information about these rooms?

My hunny likes to be on the highest deck possible, so we are on Deck 10. What if the upsell fairy calls and wants to give us a good deal on a suite? I understand on the Liberty, all the suites are on decks 6 and 7. Would you go down in floors for a larger room?

In a heartbeat. I don't even think they could finish asking before I said yes.

Archived