Freedom AG Aft cabins

It's been a while since we've cruised Carnival and I'm looking at Freedom and the new Dream - I realize they are both different ships. Right now Freedom has the ports we want for next spring and Dream for next fall.

What can you tell me about 8G aft cabins? Any cabin/deck better than the others? Any pictures of cabins and the aft?

Thanks for the info!

They are a great selection. We have stayed in 6485 and 6487 on the Conquest/Glory/Freedom.

If you search through the boards there are several threads that discuss the aft cabins and should provide a lot of info for you.

The afts are great. You balconies are 2x the size as the side balconies (same width, but double deep). On deck 6 in the center, you may hear noise at times from the lounge downstairs, but won't get any noise on starboard aft. Deck 7 is between 2 passenger decks. I haven't stayed on deck 8 aft, but it is mentioned that at times there is chair scraping noise from the area above. We have 6485 and 6487 booked again in 23 days. I do have some pics posted here http://community.webshots.com/user/robtx100 in the two Conquest albums.

Archived