Carnival Splendor inside S4 cabin 1018

Sea Hag

I've tried a variety of searches, both here and at Google, and I can't find any pics or posts from anybody who's stayed in an S4 on the Splendor. I just booked us into 1018, which is an inside Spa cabin on Panarama deck. Has anybody stayed in this cabin or similar? And info? Any wild-eyed guesses? :)

I've tried a variety of searches, both here and at Google, and I can't find any pics or posts from anybody who's stayed in an S4 on the Splendor. I just booked us into 1018, which is an inside Spa cabin on Panarama deck. Has anybody stayed in this cabin or similar? And info? Any wild-eyed guesses? :)

It's a category 4S, not S4! Think that might be why I can't find any info? :rolleyes:

tried doing a search using Carnival Splendor and the cabin #- nothing- no hits.

Splenor is a relativly new ship and members here are less then 1% of the sailing public. INot even web shots has photos.

May I suggest posting on an upcoming roll call and see if someone will pop their head into one of those cabins for you

tried doing a search using Carnival Splendor and the cabin #- nothing- no hits.

Splenor is a relativly new ship and members here are less then 1% of the sailing public. INot even web shots has photos.

May I suggest posting on an upcoming roll call and see if someone will pop their head into one of those cabins for you

Yeah, that's about what I thought - on the new ship part. :)

I'll hit the Carnival roll calls for past sailings and see if I can get anything there. Lots of times people keep posting to a roll call after the cruise is over.

Thanks for your reply!

Archived