Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

If there are any first timers out there from the U.S and about to make final payment,reply to me and I will be happy to send you my voucher.We are sailing again in Oct so I believe you need to complete your trip first.

Along with another couple, we have just booked the Sojourn for the Christmas/New Year's Panama Canal cruise. The four of us are new to Seabourn, and are very much looking forward to our trip. My husband and I usually sail Silversea and Sea Dream Yacht Club, but I have been looking for a Seabourn itinerary for a while and it just never worked out, so I have followed the Seabourn board. I am so happy that it worked out for this cruise!

We need to make our final payment in August. Would any past passengers be willing to share referral coupons with us? I guess we would need two, if I understand the system correctly.

JVJM:

Happy to provide if you contact me at lisa.hysko@rexam.com.

I'm not in the US, does that matter? I see pp below you posed the question.

edited to add: can we still use the coupon if paid in full? we called the TA today, she looked up rooms and said we have to pay in full by tomorrow pm so it's happening rather quickly!!

Edited by jvjm

edited to add: can we still use the coupon if paid in full? we called the TA today, she looked up rooms and said we have to pay in full by tomorrow pm so it's happening rather quickly!!

I spoke with Seabourn this morning--it is fine if you have already paid. It is fine too that you are not in the US. If you will contact me at previously posted e-mail address, we can get this done ASAP.

:confused:Has anyone heard of an issue using a referral coupon as a first time Seabourn cruisers because they had received a discounted fare from their TA?

Not for me but the cc member I sent a coupon too.

As far as I am aware there should not be any problem with a discounted fare.

I suspect that the TA does not know what they are talking about.

I would advise that traveller to deal with seabourn direct. that way they then know that the referral coupon has actually been applied to their account.

My husband and I are taking Sojourn's Iberian cruise on October 25th. We have 2 referral coupons for new cruisers if anyone would like to have them in order for us to all benefit with a $400 onboard credit! Please respond to email v112(at)comcast.net if interested.

Greetings to all you experienced Seabourn cruisers! My hubbie & I will be sailing on the Sojourn, Sept. 27th from Dover to Lisbon. Many Regent cruises but this is our first SB. If we could make use of a referral credit we'd love it.

Joshie56: Have the previous "newbies" contacted you or can I do so? If your credit is already spoken for, can anyone else donate one? Many thanks in advance. (We are Canadians from outside Montreal).

I spoke with Seabourn this morning--it is fine if you have already paid. It is fine too that you are not in the US. If you will contact me at previously posted e-mail address, we can get this done ASAP.

I emailed you this morning- thanks so much!

Greetings to all you experienced Seabourn cruisers! My hubbie & I will be sailing on the Sojourn, Sept. 27th from Dover to Lisbon. Many Regent cruises but this is our first SB. If we could make use of a referral credit we'd love it.

Joshie56: Have the previous "newbies" contacted you or can I do so? If your credit is already spoken for, can anyone else donate one? Many thanks in advance. (We are Canadians from outside Montreal).

We will be sailing again in October and have 2 coupons for you.If you give me your e-mail we can work out the details.

Hello

My husband and our best friends are going to try Seabourne on Feb 11/2010 for the first time.

Based on the great reviews we have read

We were told that this is a great line-just abit tired of other lines

If anyone has a referal coupon - we would appreciate it

We have 2 cabins so do we need 2 coupons?

thanks so much

we are from Canada -do not know if that makes a difference.

First cruise for my wife and I since the 1970's will be Seabourn Legend sailing 4th September 2010. Just reading about referral coupons and wondering if we are eligible to participate Have paid full fare. We live in Australa. Would the coupons have to be mailed to us? Do we present same when we embark? Or prior?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ingenuous

I have 2 Seabourn referral coupons available. Please send me an email if you're interested (US would be preferred to keep costs down hehe).

ariawomanATgmail.com

I might be able to get a hold of a few more, if I can get my bf to give me his as well. We sailed in 10/2009 on Seabourn Spirit.

Please email me if you are in need, I'd love to help :-)