Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I thought to get the referral credit both parties had to be on the same sailing. Is that no longer the case?

Hi,

No that has never been the case. Only on Crystal is this the policy!

Hope this helps!

Host Dan

1st time Seabourn sailors we have a referral coupon available if you are interested. I think it might be easier if you also live in the US. Let me know.

Shirley

We have booked for 7/29 on The Pride out of Shanghai ... how does this all work? I am a hotel manager ... started out in special event planning! Phil.

1st time Seabourn sailors we have a referral coupon available if you are interested. I think it might be easier if you also live in the US. Let me know.

Shirley

We have booked for 7/29 on The Pride out of Shanghai ... how does this all work? I am a hotel manager ... started out in special event planning! Phil.

1st time seabourn cruiser here. We just booked for March of 2011. Is it too early to start the process for the referral coupon? Thanks

1st time seabourn cruiser here. We just booked for March of 2011. Is it too early to start the process for the referral coupon? Thanks

Normally the coupon will be offered and processed closer to final payment. The reason is that if a first time cruiser decides to cancel prior to final payment, the coupon is lost to the one who provided it..

Host Dan

Shirley

Phil has contacted me and reserved my last voucher :-) Happy sailing!

If i get the other 2 that I should hopefully get, i'll definitely let the thread know. :-)

Normally the coupon will be offered and processed closer to final payment. The reason is that if a first time cruiser decides to cancel prior to final payment, the coupon is lost to the one who provided it..

Host Dan

Thanks, that makes sense..... I will ask again toward the end of the year..

We will be going on our first Seabourn cruise in November. The cruise is booked and final payment is due at the end of August.

Does anyone have a referral coupon they could share with us. We are from the UK.

My email is:- raymal-at-ukonline-dot-co-dot-uk (shown this way under advice from Dan).

We are really excited and after cruising with Cunard, P&O, Celebrity amongst others hope that this will be a great cruise.

Regards

Ray

We will be going on our first Seabourn cruise in November. The cruise is booked and final payment is due at the end of August.

Does anyone have a referral coupon they could share with us. We are from the UK.

My email is:- raymal-at-ukonline-dot-co-dot-uk (shown this way under advice from Dan).

We are really excited and after cruising with Cunard, P&O, Celebrity amongst others hope that this will be a great cruise.

Regards

Ray

I have some coupons available and I sent you an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

If anybody is interested, I have a referral coupon for a $400.00 ship's credit. The only limitions are that this must be your first cruise with Seabourn and that you have not made your final payment.

I just spoke with Giannina at Seabourn guest services, who told me that it's not a problem at all that I have made my final payment. In fact, she said the credit cannot be applied until the final payment has been made.

So, if your - or someone else's - coupon is still available, kindly email me at sfvoyage@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Patrick

Edited by sfvoyage

Based on this thread, I gather that the referrer has to send the coupon to the first-timer. However, the Seabourn staff told me the referrer has to fill in the first-timer's booking # on the coupon and send it in directly to Seabourn; the first-time does not need to obtain or do anything with the coupon.

So what is the correct way to handle this? What does the instruction say on the coupon, and what information does it ask for?

Edited by sfvoyage

If anybody is interested, I have a referral coupon for a $400.00 ship's credit. The only limitions are that this must be your first cruise with Seabourn and that you have not made your final payment.

Hi Schnauzerdad

My husband and I are first time Seabourn cruisers and would love to receive a referral coupon for the shipboardd credit. Do you one left for us? My email is

mendomail-home@yahoo.com

Please let us know if you have one available. We really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I have some coupons available and I sent you an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi HunEBear

Just checking back with you to see if you have a referral coupon available for my husband and I. We are first time cruisers and would VERY much appreciate your offer of a referral coupon! Our email: pattibrowncpa@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I was mailed a coupon by a past guest ... "A BIG THANKS to Jennifer K!"I copied it and then wrote on the copy the information it requested & faxed it to my TA ... I know that I am not allowed to use a copy ... but I didn't want to void a coupon by writing on it only to be told that I didn't qualify. The TA called Seabourn and then called me back with the following direction. Fill out the coupon & mail it to the address on the back of the coupon. Send it to the attention of Ms. Adriana ****** at The Seabourn Club Desk. In a week, my TA will call to insure that the coupon was received and applied. My TA kept the copy "just in case," as did I. The process it TOO simple! Who wouldn't take advantage of this!? :p

I was mailed a coupon by a past guest ... "A BIG THANKS to Jennifer K!"I copied it and then wrote on the copy the information it requested & faxed it to my TA ... I know that I am not allowed to use a copy ... but I didn't want to void a coupon by writing on it only to be told that I didn't qualify. The TA called Seabourn and then called me back with the following direction. Fill out the coupon & mail it to the address on the back of the coupon. Send it to the attention of Ms. Adriana ****** at The Seabourn Club Desk. In a week, my TA will call to insure that the coupon was received and applied. My TA kept the copy "just in case," as did I. The process it TOO simple! Who wouldn't take advantage of this!? :p

I'm glad I could help you :-)

I actually now have 2 more vouchers available, so, anyone interested, please email me at ariawomanATgmail.com

Please be sailing within the next few months, and a 1st time seabourn cruiser :-) (and preferably in the US)

I would have just emailed the few from the thread but they didn't mention when they were sailing, and i'd prefer these to go to people in more immediate need of the credit :-)

Thanks again for the kudos, and I have you have an awesome time on your cruise!!

~Jennifer

Edited by ariawoman

Jennifer, I see from your post today that you have two vouchers left! My sister and I are booked on the Oct 16 Legend cruise with final payment due July 18. Sooooo, if you haven't yet given them away, we certainly would appreciate one. I just found out about this today by going through the boards!!!

my e-mail: clasendonna@yahoo.com, and will give you my mailing address then!

Thanks bunches for your generousity.

Donna

Katiestan1, I see you are sailing on the 16 October. Which ship are you on? My sister and I have just booked Legend for that date, and yours is the first posting for the 16th I have seen on Seabourn's board.

Donna