How do I find where OBC is posted?

PlanoDebbie

I booked the ES back in January for the June 28th sailing on the Conquest. Finally, the rates are starting to come down, so I've submitted my claim to get the difference in OBC. Just about enough to pay our tips now, so I'm excited.

Where do I look on the Carnival website to find how much has been applied to my reservation? I just submitted my claim yesterday, so I doubt it's in there yet. Just not quite sure where to look for it.

TIA.

I submitted my email last week and it took about 2 days, then I got an email from carnival saying my price had been adjusted. I then received another email that listed my OBC. It was actually $20 more than I thought it would be.

The Carnival Rep I spoke with told me I'd get an e-mail in about two days. That will be tomorrow. I was wondering if I can see the amount posted to my account online though. Should I be seeing a credit balance due when I pull up my reservation and click to make a payment? I just want to make sure it's properly credited to me.

I just check and if you go to modify booking it is listed there.

Hope that helps :)

That doesn't always work with carnival's site though. If you aren't paid in full it'll just be reflected in the amount owed and the cruise fare amount will be less. If you are paid in full you can see it in your documents online. Just go to page 5 or 6. It's the page with the itemized list on the right side. It'll have everything broken down for you (fare, taxes, gratuities if prepaid, transfers etc.) and then have a new little table under it saying OBC and the amount. I've found mne online before recieving any emails in the past.

The Carnival Rep I spoke with told me I'd get an e-mail in about two days. That will be tomorrow. I was wondering if I can see the amount posted to my account online though. Should I be seeing a credit balance due when I pull up my reservation and click to make a payment? I just want to make sure it's properly credited to me.

Make sure you wait 2 business days before getting worried that it has not appeared.

After reading this post I thought I would check to see if my OBC was posted - I purchased (online) funship dollars twice to be added as an OBC so I checked the "modify booking" link - nothing, then went to my documents (I sail in July so my docs are ava) and it did not show there either. I started to get worried so I called the number listed in my email confirmation (yes I rec'd a confirmation with each on that I purchased about 2 days after I ordered online - 800-906-7603) and a very nice lady picked up on the first ring and confirmed my OBC but stated it would not show until about 30 days prior to cruise date, that they have been very busy with all of the changes to routes and are still posting OBC's for May cruises.

Hope that helps. I sure felt better that my $500 OBC is there....

Happy Cruising!!!

Well, I can't get to mine either - I didn['t book through Carnival so I have never been able to get into Manage Booking - it always says that it can help plan, etc. but it never really goes to anything that I can do....

My iternary got changed and I'm wanting to see how much OBC I get from the planned excursions and they were giving us a 20/person credit due to fees or something in Cozumel - I sail in 33 days - where do I go??? Help!!!!!

Well, I can't get to mine either - I didn['t book through Carnival so I have never been able to get into Manage Booking - it always says that it can help plan, etc. but it never really goes to anything that I can do....

My iternary got changed and I'm wanting to see how much OBC I get from the planned excursions and they were giving us a 20/person credit due to fees or something in Cozumel - I sail in 33 days - where do I go??? Help!!!!!

Give Carnival a call would probably be your best bet!

Archived