Golden princess 2 new ocean view cabins

Colo Cruiser

Just looking at the Golden Princess booking page to see how full our sailing was and found that they have added 2 new OV cabins (Cat CC) on deck 15 (Sun Deck) near the new suite cabins.

They are S-702/704. Right now they are only $755 PP. Sounds like another gem in the rough!!

I had not heard of these so I broke down and called our trusted Princess CSR's and even though she knew nothing about them and they still don't have an updated deck plan she found a blurb in the drydock notes that explained these 2 new deluxe cabins.

She also told me that they put in a new arcade/golf simulator that I had not read about either. Maybe I missed it somewhere. :)

Keith, I am going on the may 16th cruise so I went into princess site and yes we do have Oceanview CC catagory on the Sun deck but wait-listed?? and the price is $1247.00. Of course we sail in 6 days so who knows. In fact the whole ship is waitlisted. I am on the aloha aft so have to check that out.

Marilyn

We just got off of the Golden Princess yesterday; we were on the 4 nighter out of Vancouver. Pretty much all of the ship is complete except maybe some of the offices and the redo of the steakhouse area. The new suites were not complete for this 4 nighter but pix of the them show them almost complete.

Everything is brand new - try out the coffee and pastries in the International Cafe, Deck 5 (Yummy!!!) and the ship looks great. Hope you have a great trip with blue skies and smooth seas.

Keith, I am going on the may 16th cruise so I went into princess site and yes we do have Oceanview CC catagory on the Sun deck but wait-listed?? and the price is $1247.00. Of course we sail in 6 days so who knows. In fact the whole ship is waitlisted. I am on the aloha aft so have to check that out.

Marilyn

When I looked at 05/30 everything is waitlisted except 2 cats in Ocean view and pretty much all the suites are wide open.

Sounds like the ship got everything done or darn close to it, although we have sailed on the Grand/Star many times we have never sailed on the Golden so it will be a new experienece. :)

I guess I am working this just right as I was on the 2nd cruise after dry-dock for the Star and now I am oon the 3rd cruise after dry-dock on the Golden. I have never been on the golden either and this year I will be on her twice. Alaska and Hawaii. So I think I will really learn this ship by the end of the year.:D

Marilyn

When we were on the 4 day, the new balcony cabins and the new window suites were not done and not expected to be done in the next week or two.

Donna these are neither of those, they are a regular cabin with a window on deck 15. :)

The open to booking on our 05/30 cruise.

Archived