Help canada new england

several people answered your other post.......i also provided a link to my blog with NUMEROUS possibilities for places to stay!

Sorry you didn't think it was a good answer but i took MY time to organize answers to MANY questions in ONE place. that get asked repeatedly!...so if you take the time to READ it and come back to THAT board with questions, we will be able to assist you.

You gave no indication of budget or what you need, dates, etc.:rolleyes:

I TRIED to assist you...........if you look at the info i have listed with LINKS to all the hotels, maybe you will see the light!

Megr1125

What an excellent blog with so much info.

We are planning a cruise next year, and the info will be very useful.

Thank you for posting.

thanks...........let me know if you need anything else..............you can post questions over on the EC board (since it's easier to find stuff there)

i asked on east coast boards but didnt get good answer. we need a pre cruise hotel near cape liberty for explorer cruise . can anyone help please.:mad:

We stayed last year at the Hilton Penn Station in NJ. It was handy to take the PATH train into NYC and not far from the pier.

Meg - I'm with you. You're blog has so much excellent information. The problem with a Cape Liberty departure is that each person's objectives other than to get on that cruise ship are different. The OP has told us nothing about herself other than she needs a precruise room. The simplistic answer to that is book a room at Newark airport and take a cab to the port. However, there are a lot of other factors that might not make that the best choice - flying or driving, parking, cruise date, NY sightseeing, budget, number of people, cruise transfers, etc. Given the time and money constraints of the asker, we try to offer alternatives that will help them achieve their NY objectives.

Archived