Anyone Remember When Cruise Critic Was Free?

Are you sure?

Havent seen you posting in the last few days! ;)

Paranoia at such a tender young age.;) I have been posting all over the last few days. It is pretty easy to check by clicking on my ID and look at my posts.

I haven't been in the penalty box... were you lonely in there?:D

jc

Paranoia at such a tender young age.;) I have been posting all over the last few days. It is pretty easy to check by clicking on my ID and look at my posts.

I haven't been in the penalty box... were you lonely in there?:D

jc

Oh no i just didnt want you to be afraid to post. Oh i guess ive just been missing your posts. No i was not thinking you were in the 'penalty box' i just thought you were taking a break.

Well im glad someone can remember when CC was free. I dont know what ship it was on or why they changed it but it was free at one time and im glad someone remember that too! Maybe some one at CC can tell us what happened?

I also remember that at one point you could access RCCL's website from any ship (for free) and then "sneak" on to Cruise Critic through a link on the Meet and Mingle page! ;) That link disappeared right about the time that the "LIVE" threads started popping up more often. :p

I apologize for questioning the statement, but I was not the one who brought up your personal life.

Thank and i do also apologize for having to sound so 'mean' over the Internet. I do understand where you are coming from but with all that has happened in the last few months on CC i have to step in and take control of the situation before others start twisting things around and turning everything negative.

Archived