Enchantment cabin experts?

We had booked a JS guarantee on Enchantment and got assigned 7166, which is a corner aft balcony. There are not many JS cabins available on this cruise, however there are several on deck 7 aft. Anyone know if there's anything negative about being on deck 7 aft on Enchantment?

Thanks for any feedback.

Bob

We had booked a JS guarantee on Enchantment and got assigned 7166, which is a corner aft balcony. There are not many JS cabins available on this cruise, however there are several on deck 7 aft. Anyone know if there's anything negative about being on deck 7 aft on Enchantment?

Thanks for any feedback.

Bob

Congrats,,,,,,Take it and run! You will not be disappointed.

I have not stayed in an aft cabin YET :p Lots of people comment about loving the aft and especially the corner aft cabins. By the looks of the deck plan map you'll get a little larger balcony than a regular JS. You will have a Royal Family Suite above you, so no lounges or anything like that to worry about. The Carousel Lounge is below you. I don't know how loud that might get at night.

shp_en_deck07_rc4_dpl.gif

Hi Bob,

We were in Cabin 7666 which is the other side corner aft! OMG-the best balcony ever!!! It is very large. Sort of pie shaped. 2 lounge chairs 2 regular chairs. 2 tables.

Location is very private off corner of hallway..quiet room. No noise at all.

If you want pictures.. I do have.. but i have no idea how to upload them.

Just do a search on these boards for this enchantment jr suite corner aft. I saw many pictures on here.

You are very lucky!

Sue and Brian

Hi Bob,

We were in Cabin 7666 which is the other side corner aft! OMG-the best balcony ever!!! It is very large. Sort of pie shaped. 2 lounge chairs 2 regular chairs. 2 tables.

Location is very private off corner of hallway..quiet room. No noise at all.

If you want pictures.. I do have.. but i have no idea how to upload them.

Just do a search on these boards for this enchantment jr suite corner aft. I saw many pictures on here.

You are very lucky!

Sue and Brian

Thanks for your help. I'll do a search for the photos.

Do you recall any late night sounds from the lounge below?

Bob

Karaoke was in the Spotlight lounge below... but that ended pretty early maybe 10-11. Nothing that will keep you away.

Oh.. if the wind was blowing in a certain direction... you may get "tiny black soot" pellets on the balcony. So put a towel down on the lounge chair before you sit... I only noticed this the last night of our cruise.

Again... best balcony ever. You could get 10 people or more out there... but it was just hubby and I;)!!!!

karaoke goes on past midnight.(we had security in the room on several occasions...there was only 1 night of 5 that didn't have karaoke.....we had 7170 and it was VERY noisy and lots of vibration....not so much up and down or side to side but shaking....the drawers always rolled open.

i have heard that the corners are less noisy...........but i am not sure...someone from my roll call had 7166 IIRC and she didn't find it noisy (but she was at karaoke!:D)

we also thought the layout of the cabin we had was weird...the closet wasn't as big as the one we had on the 2nd half of the b2b which was on deck 8 on the starboard side (a few doors away from the concierge lounge).

Oh I'm so glad you asked this question! I have this cabin (7166) booked for a cruise in October. We'll be three females and I upgraded to this hoping we'd have ample room and not knock into each other all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived