Dawn to BERMUDA... a few more questions

iphotograph

So we booked our cruise for this summer - we're taking our 4-year old son on his FIRST cruise. It will be on the DAWN to Bermuda on June 7th (I think it would be a neat experience to see the Tall Ships)

I have a few more questions... I know some of you will direct me to Bermuda board but this group seems to be more active.

(1) If we use the Kid's Club, do we tip the crew at the end of each day or the last day of cruise? How do you guys handle this?

(2) Is it possible to order PB&J sandwich while on board?

(3) My son and I are early risers. How early can we take the bus? Weather permitting, I imagine us getting up early and wanting to go to the (south shore) beaches and heading back to the ship for breakfast.

(4) How far of a walk is this Snorkel Park from the port (where the Dawn is going to dock)?

(5) Now this one might be a silly question to many of you: I LOVE to take pictures and am planning to bring some balloons to the beach for a possible photo-op (again, weather permitting). Are we gonna get ourselves in trouble if my 4-year old decide to let go of the balloons (we're talking about maybe 6 balloons at the most)? :eek:

Thank you.

So we booked our cruise for this summer - we're taking our 4-year old son on his FIRST cruise. It will be on the DAWN to Bermuda on June 7th (I think it would be a neat experience to see the Tall Ships)

I have a few more questions... I know some of you will direct me to Bermuda board but this group seems to be more active.

(1) If we use the Kid's Club, do we tip the crew at the end of each day or the last day of cruise? How do you guys handle this? Tip at the end of the cruise. They will have envelopes.

(2) Is it possible to order PB&J sandwich while on board? Yes, and they are fabulous! I ate a few myself. Free from room service.

(3) My son and I are early risers. How early can we take the bus? Weather permitting, I imagine us getting up early and wanting to go to the (south shore) beaches and heading back to the ship for breakfast. Don't know when the first bus leaves but the first ferry leaves for Hamilton at 7:00 a.m.

(4) How far of a walk is this Snorkel Park from the port (where the Dawn is going to dock)? About 10 minutes. Snorkel Park is GREAT!!!

(5) Now this one might be a silly question to many of you: I LOVE to take pictures and am planning to bring some balloons to the beach for a possible photo-op (again, weather permitting). Are we gonna get ourselves in trouble if my 4-year old decide to let go of the balloons (we're talking about maybe 6 balloons at the most)? :eek: Don't know. This one will probably be best answered on the Bermuda board.

Thank you.

This will be our 4th time to Bermuda (3rd for our kids now 6 and 11) and it still remains as our favorite destination. Enjoy!

(2) Is it possible to order PB&J sandwich while on board? Yes, and they are fabulous! I ate a few myself. Free from room service.

I've read a couple of reports here in recent months that NCL had discontinued the PB&J sandwich because of the peanut butter salmonella problem that occured over the winter.

Does anyone know if NCL has subsequently reintroduced the PB&J?

(5) Now this one might be a silly question to many of you: I LOVE to take pictures and am planning to bring some balloons to the beach for a possible photo-op (again, weather permitting). Are we gonna get ourselves in trouble if my 4-year old decide to let go of the balloons (we're talking about maybe 6 balloons at the most)? :eek:

Thank you.

Please, this should not be done anywhere....doesn't matter if it's one or six.:) Especially where they will most likely end up in the water and sea life ingesting them. They don't digest very well.;)

Archived