Spa Pass on the Dawun

LindaLa

We will be traveling on the Dawn on 5/24. We've been on her twice before. I don't remember if they had spa passes on our previous trips. Can someone fill me in. How much do they cost and do you purchase per day or per trip. So they have a sauna and hot tub? I usually get one or two spa treatments per trip, and I believe in the past if I had a spa treatment, I could use the facility on that day - although I never did. This time I am thinking of taking advantage of the spa facilities.

Can't wait for our trip!

TTT.

Sorry I typed Dawn incorrectly. I re-read my post for errors, but never thought of checking the title.

Any information on this topic would be appreciated. I did a search but could not find much information.

If I don't buy a pass, can I still book a treatment?

Do you have to get a 'pass' to use the spa at all? I'm confused.

What does a 'pass' get you? How much do they cost? When do you buy the passes? Ahead of time or once onboard?

If I don't buy a pass, can I still book a treatment?

Do you have to get a 'pass' to use the spa at all? I'm confused.

What does a 'pass' get you? How much do they cost? When do you buy the passes? Ahead of time or once onboard?

You do not need a pass to get a treatment. A pass will give you access to the spa with therapy pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, showers, lockers, etc. You buy they onboard. On embarkation day they will be giving tours so you can take a look and decide if you want a pass. A week is $99 and a day is $20. What I don't know is the answer to the OP's question - can you use the spa if you booked a treatment - great question. From a practical standpoint once you are in, I don't see anyone kicking anyone out. And while you are waiting for your massage or facial or whatever, they often suggest you wait in the relaxation area of the spa, but I don't know what the official policy is on having use for the day if you book a treatment.

We purchased the spa pass last week on the Dawn and it was $150 per couple. (went up $10) We really enjoyed the pool, the jacuzzi's and the quiet. The most people we saw once was 7 people. One time we had the whole place to ourselves!!!

If you read People magazines or Ok or In Touch or any other magazines like that, please give to the nice girls at the spa desk when you are done since it will make them so very happy. Let's them keep up on the outside world.;)

I was thinking that maybe you can sneak into the pool when your done with a treatment but realized that when I had a foot/ankle massage the girl walked with me to the front desk but then I only had my feet done so no need to change into a robe for treatment.

• Administrators
We will be traveling on the Dawn on 5/24. We've been on her twice before. I don't remember if they had spa passes on our previous trips. Can someone fill me in. How much do they cost and do you purchase per day or per trip. So they have a sauna and hot tub? I usually get one or two spa treatments per trip, and I believe in the past if I had a spa treatment, I could use the facility on that day - although I never did. This time I am thinking of taking advantage of the spa facilities.

Can't wait for our trip!

It's access to the sauna, the steam room, changing room, relaxation room, loungers overlooking the aft of the ship, indoor lap pool, thalassotherapy pool, regular hot tub, numerous showers, and the juice and water station.

This thread has some photos I posted of the spa area on the Dawn. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981397&highlight=dawn+spa

We didn't book any spa treatments at all -- we spent $150 for both of us to have access to the spa for the entire cruise, and it was absolutely wonderful. Loved that area of the ship -- so quiet (it's adults only) and relaxing.

Archived