Carnivals Military Friends and Family

ERICnLISA

Has anyone heard anything on Carnivals Military Friends and Family promotion? We were waiting for it so we could book multiple cabins for a cruise next May and haven't seen any info on Carnivals Site :(.

My husband was in the military but because we had to book more than room the travel agent called Carnival and booked both rooms using his military discount. She said both rooms could be booked using the military rate because of friends and family. You might have to call Carnival direct to get them to provide the rate for all cabins at the military rate.

Hope this helps!

During most of the year you can only book a room that the Military member must occupy; when the Friends and Family is being offered (several times a year) the Military person can book several rooms, the 2nd and 3rd of which don't have to be occupied by a Military member. ken

It's going on NOW! I booked three cabins on May 4th at the military friends and family rate. It saved me about $50/person (9 people in the other two cabins).

I didn't even know Carnival did this friends and family promotion until reading these boards. I don't think they publish it all that well. I've been told they usually run the special in May and November.

Yup. We just booked our January Legend cruise with the Military Discount. DD and her family may be joining us. They have until May 31 to make the reservation using our booking for friends and family. Also have a cousin that we sent info to.

The cabins don't have to bee booked all at the same time.

And, yes, we've found the F&F promotion is usually in May and November (Memorial Day month and Veteran's Day month). The discount is not on all ships or all sailings of a single ship. Have your TA call or contact your PVP.

Charlie

Archived