Costa Atlantica November 14th 2009- Chumley's Bear Cruise

JerseyGuys

the gay hotel in san juan. can't remember the name off the top of my head but thats where the meet and greet was last year. I've got to check and see if they do day passes. It's nothing special but has a courtyard and a outside bar and I think a pool can't remember but it has stairs down to a beach, its not secluded at ALL so no nude bathing but, it wasn't busy either so should be nice and relaxing. I've done most of the other stuff in san juan, the barcardi factory, rain forest, the forts, etc.. and its all fun but I just really want to relax.

robintnewman if you read the posts on the yahoo group they tell you were the presail gatherings are going to be on friday other than that I'm not sure. you can try messaging some guys on 411 or www that are going on the cruise and see what they are planning. As for myself, no idea since I still haven't decided what day I'm going to get there.

Engines started.. Countdown ON... Arriving on the 11th also to get an earlier vac start !! Brian, the place is the Atlantic Beach House. Doing the San Juan Beach thing with the group, other than that, no other plans except to relax and enjoy !

-Randy-

Mike and I arrive noonish on the 13th if SWA doesn't have any issues...unfortunately no room at the Shubert :( so we are staying at the Comfort Inn with shuttle to/from airport and port. We do plan on being there for the pre departure party...looking forward to it!

Hey stranger.....yeah we did have to bail..We just got back from the Caribbean Princess repostitioning cruise NYC to San Juan and then five days in San Juan...Great cruise, met a lot of great guys..Weather was terriffic....We're going to miss the bears though, but the timing just didn't work out for us...We'll be looking for next years dates Woooof enjoy!!!!

Edited by JerseyGuys

Hey stranger.....yeah we did have to bail..We just got back from the Caribbean Princess repostitioning cruise NYC to San Juan and then five days in San Juan...Great cruise, met a lot of great guys..Weather was terriffic....We're going to miss the bears though, but the timing just didn't work out for us...We'll be looking for next years dates Woooof enjoy!!!!

Basterds! Ya promised me balcony fun!!!

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear you won't make it. Was looking forward to seeing you guys again. You did the repositioning cruise last year too - yeah? Do you recommend it?

We love the repositioning cruise...1st it departs from NYC which is always fun, it has three days at sea which we love, this year it added Bermuda which is a great stop. There is also a LARGE group of family members on board. This years we met a really terrific groups of guys from all over. We basically met up every night at the Wheelhouse Bar for drinks. Plus it sails over Halloween which is always a hoot.....Great time...ps the price is always very cheap too...LOL...And San Juan is a great place to end up at the end of the cruise..Highly recommend it...

• 3 weeks later...

well guys, another great cruise with you guys has come and gone and I hated for it to be over. Was great seeing some of you again, and great meeting some of you for the first time.

I'm glad we return to princess next year... Costa just was not for me.

Hope you're all home safe.

Hugs,

Brian

well guys, another great cruise with you guys has come and gone and I hated for it to be over. Was great seeing some of you again, and great meeting some of you for the first time.

I'm glad we return to princess next year... Costa just was not for me.

Hope you're all home safe.

Hugs,

Brian

Thoughts about costa Brian? We're very happy with Princess so thats why I asked,....

Thoughts about costa Brian? We're very happy with Princess so thats why I asked,....

Stay with Princess.

Costa. Bad food, worse service and an attitude of indifference.

Plus, you get the "Joe Farcus" Carnivalesque decor in every room.

Never again for me.

Brian, DJZack67, and I had talked towards the end of the cruise about doing a collabortative review, since we each did not see or experience what each other had seen or experienced.. Review forthcomming... Grump and Cruise Additiction (Hey 'Drew !) ..if you'd like to weigh in also.. you're welcome too..But in my 'crusing expereinces'.. Brian was way too polite in his reply... The group was great !! Costa... that's another issue...