Just returned from Star, 5/9-5/16

dasey

I'm glad you mentioned that the $140 DOES NOT cover spa treatments. I had fixed in my mind that I'd pay the $140 so DH could get a message at least twice during the week. :oI guess I haven't been reading close enough because this is the first time I think I've read that the $140 doesn't cover personal services.

We'd be glad to sneak you in with us!;) Oh, darn!:rolleyes: You're not on our cruise!:confused:

Oh, but *we* are. Aren't we your favorite relatives, whose reservation somehow got disconnected from yours, the "main" one? ;)

See you in a week!

Oh, but *we* are. Aren't we your favorite relatives, whose reservation somehow got disconnected from yours, the "main" one? ;)

See you in a week!

Wish we could! But I don't think the "guy" with the VIP sign would go for it! Sometimes he can be pretty mean:eek:!

Our ship was docked in Seattle by 5:30 this morning under beautiful blue skies & sunshine. That's 3 weekends in a row with no rain in Seattle which is unheard of!;) But let's hope the drought will continue for at least one more Saturday so we can enjoy a beautiful sailaway!:)

Here's some of our beautiful sailaways from Seattle. Of our 7 cruises to Alaska from Seattle, I think only one was a wet one.

1743472240_SeattlefromtheSpirit.jpg.84810d4329be834003b150175c6f6678.jpg

20FarewellSeattle.jpg.346e46d0b935a05a594a1f3cb120136c.jpg

36-LeavingSeattle.jpg.jpg.52972053e75b772be1f1b9fc008dee80.jpg

066.jpg.fc9ec6fe2bb2307e116a9c416569a7f7.jpg

Hi,

If you wouldn't mind - I'd love to see the dailies as well. We are still trying to pick what cruise line to take to Alaska. :)

My email is: debrat_77095@hotmail.com

Thank you so very much.

Also, can you tell me if you noticed if the pool was used during the cruise? I did a search on swimming and it looks like most of hte bigger cruise lines have a covered & heated pool. Just curious as I have children who will be 8 when we go. Thanks for any input you mind have. :)

Archived