Radiance Cabin 9652 partial obstruction

I think I had this cabin when I sailed the Radiance in Jan. If it's the last cabin on the starboard side then I had it. I didnot know nor was I told that there would be an obstruction. The ship diagram shows the balcony being a little bigger it sort of hooks and we were able to have a chaise added. The obstruction is part of the side of the ship angles across the end of the balcony. I honestly didn't find it to be a major problem, I would rather have that than the window washing equipment.

We had 9650 on Brilliance... next door to 9652 and it is the window washing equipment that was in the way on that ship... I imagine that the sister ship Radiance is the same? It is also not the last cabin but rather the next to the last one (I believe) so it has the same size balcony as the other D1's. I think 9654 is the end one! Either way, if it is the window washing equip... it was very very unattractive!!!!!!! Good luck.

Archived