recycling clothing among cc members

Thank you! I have lost 130lbs and I am just dying to wear something new and sexy :) I wear an 8.5-9 in shoes as well, depending on style (yes, believe it or not, feet lose weight too!).

I will post some as soon as I have time to go through my closet (DH is away on business and I'm home with the little guy!). I know I have about 5 dresses, all long.

I am soooo interested if you still have some. I too have recently lost weight and can now fit into 14! I will check my closet to see if I have anything to swap! This is a great thread. Way to keep it green gals! I also have some size 9 shoes I don't (didn't) wear. A pair of 3" black pumps with really cool zipper accents on them and a pale pink and pale green pair - both are the same in an alligator type print - if anyone is interested???

I have two beautiful size 14 dresses (one silver/grey the other a wine red)that were graciously passed to me by Red Headed Texan for my last cruise.....I am ready to pass them along. I however am not very technial and cant figure out how to insert pictures. So in post 488 in this thread you can see them, Red Headed Texan posted pictures when she offered them.

Thank you! I have lost 130lbs and I am just dying to wear something new and sexy :) I wear an 8.5-9 in shoes as well, depending on style (yes, believe it or not, feet lose weight too!).

I will post some as soon as I have time to go through my closet (DH is away on business and I'm home with the little guy!). I know I have about 5 dresses, all long.

Hi Susie:):D:).....Lois here from the BB....congratulations on the

major weight loss. That is wonderful.:)....I keep wanting to get

motivated as I just went to the Doc for my yearly and when I saw

my weight I almost cried. What did you do? Oh, I went back to see...

you went on Nurta Systems.....guess it worked for you:)

Sorry to have gotten OT.......

Edited by Lois R

Hi Susie:):D:).....Lois here from the BB....congratulations on the

major weight loss. That is wonderful.:)....I keep wanting to get

motivated as I just went to the Doc for my yearly and when I saw

my weight I almost cried. What did you do? Oh, I went back to see...

you went on Nurta Systems.....guess it worked for you:)

Sorry to have gotten OT.......

Hi Lois,

Thanks for the congrats! I'd be happy to help with motivation or anything if I can- you can always email me at susiev_18@hotmail.com I have lots of healthy recipes that don't use Nutrisystem food that I could share if you like.

I'm still hoping to find some size 10 dresses- I have some weddings to go to this summer!

Princess,

Can you wear a 3-4. I have the most awesome new full length black gown in a 3-4. If you would like me to measure it for you I can.

Turtle,

Do you like this? It is a 12. Attached. I know the colors you wanted, but I just do not have anything left except black or a black combo in this size. I thought I did, but I have sold out of everything in 14, popular size.

Do any of you ladies have Big hubbies, LOL!!

Have a few tuxedos that unless I hear otherwise will be donated. These are super quality tux's, husband used them to dance in, only a few wears, imported fabric from Russia, great construction...

Hi Smoothdancer, Do you still have any tuxes? DH wears a size 44 pant. Inseam about 30" He would love to own a tux, and I have been thinking about trying ebay.

Thanks so much.

Princess,

Do any of you ladies have Big hubbies, LOL!!

Have a few tuxedos that unless I hear otherwise will be donated. These are super quality tux's, husband used them to dance in, only a few wears, imported fabric from Russia, great construction...

I didn't see this before. I may be interested. DH is a size 42/44/46 depending on the month. We are doing a vow renewal in Dec. and would love for him to wear a tux. Feel free to PM me if you still have anything available! Thanks!

No, sorry I have already given the tux to someone else.

LOL, that is unless you can talk your husband into wearing tails for the event! I do have tails available in the same size. How awesome that would be!!

Sometimes I see tux's in the larger Goodwill stores and some are in pretty nice condition.

No, sorry I have already given the tux to someone else.

LOL, that is unless you can talk your husband into wearing tails for the event! I do have tails available in the same size. How awesome that would be!!

Sometimes I see tux's in the larger Goodwill stores and some are in pretty nice condition.

Oh well, thanks anyway. I think we will pass on the tails. He would probably go for it, but I think it might be a bit much for a cruise.

Hi. Love this thread! Just wondering if anyone ever trades dresses?

I've got a few cocktail dresses that no longer fit that I was thinking about selling. (They've only been worn once and one has never been worn.)

Went on a new med. that made my middle expand so I've gone up a size. I love side effects!:mad: NOT!

Anyway if trading is allowed, maybe someone with a 14 would like to trade for a 12. You pay your shipping and I pay mine. If not, that's ok.

Thank you.