Another question regarding dining times

We requested early dining.

However, I understand MTD is now available on Liberty and this is what we would now like. We leave in 9 days :D

Is this something I should be able to sort out when boarding the ship ? Have never sailed with RCCL before.

We signed up for MTD after we got on the ship. I think it is outside the dining room on deck 4. We wanted a table for four with another couple at 7:30 p.m. It worked out great!

So I should be able to sort out when I get on board ?

Will I be able to pre pay my tips as soon as I get on board ?

Yes, you can choose to pre-pay your tips once onboard. If you do MTD, tho, you MUST pre-pay tips--you have no choice about it.

But, pre-paying tips doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a MTD slot open.

Yes, you can choose to pre-pay your tips once onboard. If you do MTD, tho, you MUST pre-pay tips--you have no choice about it.

But, pre-paying tips doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a MTD slot open.

Ok, thanks for that I understand.

I will pre-pay anyway, that way it's done and out of the way.

Then I will rush to the dining room and request MTD for my wife and I, my brother and my sister in law.

Can't wait :D

did you try to call and add it on right away from your TA or RCCL if you booked through them. We did tha not leaving til 6/13 and our TA got it booked and they said they would put the pre-paid gratuities on our sail pass, I thought I would have to pay it right now. If they don't let you do it ahead then just go as soon as you get on board.

I had MTD on Explorer OTS. I went to the restaurant on the first day (in the afternoon) and I signed for it. Besides I had to sign a form for prepaid gratuities. It was quite fast and easy

Mike - you should prepay your tips in £ before you go - get your TA to add them on now. You save about £10pp by prepaying - not much but it helps towards the beer bill........

At the same time your TA can sign you up for MTD if it is still available.

Archived