Vegan

islandgals

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with vegan food in the dining room. My daughter is vegan therefore no dairy or eggs or meat products. Will they cook special menu in dining room?

Call the special needs department...I know if it was a health issue, they would accomodate.

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with vegan food in the dining room. My daughter is vegan therefore no dairy or eggs or meat products. Will they cook special menu in dining room?

You are in luck!

I just finished an entire picture example of various Vegan items friends and I had over the past few years on Carnival.;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=19539354&postcount=10

These are all 100% Vegan dishes that I've had in the main dining rooms on Carnival cruises. I've tried to label what I remember, there are more, but it was too much to all fit in one picture.

34e13403594cd2d71ca8acaff338a5c7.jpg

They do Vegan well on Carnival!

Also, one thing to mention...

Just make sure your TA or PVP puts it in your dining room request/reservation notes at least 2 weeks before the cruise.

Make sure that you bring some kind of Vegan protein (bars, snacks, whatever) just for extra protein backup (makes it all easier at buffets and the rest of the vacation in ports).

Talk to the Maitre'D the first afternoon or night you are there.

Don't expect full Vegan menu ready on the first night, but ask them to bring it out so you can start picking and choosing for the next days and nights on the rest of the cruise!

These are all items from the main Vegan Menu that they have in the back, so be sure to ask for it!

Enjoy and let me know if you have any more questions!:D

Archived