Cruise Docs?

zurmoly

A packet from Princess came in the mail today(whoohoo) for our Feb sailing. I can assume the tickets come later?

The packet you got was probably your pre-cruise information packet.

The actual trip documents come a few weeks before sailing. Your travel agent (if you use one) will get them and then overnight them to you.

As a matter of fact ... I'm doing the doc dance right now. My final documents for the Sun 1-8 sailing just came today. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Blue skies ...

--rita

I think you cruise is leaving the same day as ours........Feb 18th correct? So far we have not received anything from Princess. Wonder why?

I wouldn't worry.

For our 12/20 cruise, I was the last one to receive the pre-docs. I was getting worried, but then I was the first to receive my Docs. I got mine a little less than 5 weeks out.

Could also be late, because of the Holidays & all the mail.

Minette

Maybe call your TA? These are jusr precruise docs anyways. YES, you have seen me on the Celebrity board. This is also our first Princess cruise. Should be interesting. We are looking forward to the PC dinning and the pools and hot tubs open later and mutts...Can't wait to hear what you think when you return!

Archived