Interchangeable shoes

Friend of mine bought them for a cruise along with several straps. It may just be her, but she got a blister the first day and had it for the rest of the cruise so never wore them again and then was in pain with her other shoes. She has the Onesoles with several tops and has never worn those.

I guess it's a nice idea and it can cut down on shoes....something I never do.;)

I love the idea of switchable shoes, but I haven't seen any of the Switchflops up here in the "frozen tundra". However, I do have a retailer nearby who sells Onesoles and I am absolutely addicted to them. I have 4 different soles, and a dozen tops, so the combinations are many and varied, taking me from casual to dress with very little weight in the suitcase.

monkeyinhat, if you decide to try the switchflops, please let us know what you think of them. I wonder about blistering from the straps.

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

I haven't tried Onesoles, but I did try on Switch flops (I think) and found the stretchy strap too stretchy--too much flopping, if you know what I mean. I don't want to wear a shoe that makes that much noise--but that may be just the way they fit on my feet.

Neb. the top is stretchy? I was assuming that the top was leather or plastic with velcro sewn on top and the tops were velcro. Can you tell me more how they are made ? thank you for the info. I don't like the flapping noise either.

I didnt think of blisters as I wear flip flops with thong between toes. some of the higher with band on top , i feel like my foot slides forward, so like the thingy to hold me in :)

I am trying to downsize period and like the idea of these.

Has anyone bought these or tried them on ? If so any reviews?

http://www.switchflops.com/cart/home.php#shoe=lilly-black&strap=dflt

I have seen in person and tried on Onesoles, they are more expensive and ehh.

the switchflops are more my style.

I tried on the Switchflops at a store recently and I don't remember them being stretchy. My foot was too narrow for them and they didn't work for me. But I thought they were cute!

The shoes I tried on had stretchy tops, but I am not absolutely sure they were Switch Flops; it was last year and the name sounds right, but, again, not positive.

I think they would have flopped for me even if they weren't stretchy--the interchangeable band was too low on the foot and not wide enough. Also, I have a low tolerance for flopping!

I think you just need to try them on yourself, if you can find some to try. I love the idea, those particular shoes just didn't work for me. My feet are average width with really high arches.

I have two pairs of one soles, the "travellers soft step" which are black and have 3" heels and I also just got a pair of flat cork ones. I took my black ones on my last cruise and wore them every nite with different tops. I found them really comfortable and had no problems with them whatsoever. In fact, I had alot of compliments with people asking me where I had bought them. I took about 7 tops and had different colors to match my outfits, some had crystals on them and were a bit more fancy.

I haven't worn my flat, more casual cork ones yet but now summer is just about here, no doubt I'll be getting alot of use out of them as well. I just love them !!!

By the way, I got both pairs on e-bay.

I bought them locally, for less than website

I love them.

I got kitten heels , wore shopping around sam's went to eat very comfortable

also bought the low flip flops, extremely comfortable. I have bought straps on ebay for 7.99 free shipping.

from now on will only need 2 pairs of shoes on cruises, plus tennis shoes if needed.

Eat that airline baggage charges !!!!! :D

I must resolve to stop visiting this board. Those Onesole shoes are amazing! Until 10 minutes ago I had not only not heard of them, I had no idea anything like that existed. And now? Now I MUST have some!:D

Last week it was Barrie Place for dresses, and now Onesole shoes! I wonder what "must have" I will discover on this board next?:rolleyes:

Archived