Cape Liberty Hotel with Free Shuttle and Free Parking?

ddy123

I found this on the Jersey Gardens web site:

From Newark Liberty International Airport

The Mills at Jersey Gardens offers shuttle transportation from AirTrain Station P4 every half hour starting at 10am Monday-Saturday and 11am Sunday.

You might want to email them to see if there is a charge

https://www.simon.com/contact?mallId=1374

Hello,

Yes, there is a $5.00 charge, cash only. Just spoke with Jersey Gardens Mall today.

Good luck

NewJersey222

Marie

Hello,

To elaborate:

Country Inn, Embassy Suites in Elizabeth, NJ offer shuttle to hotel from EWR and, also for around $20.00 shuttle to Cape Liberty. We stayed at Country Inn November 2016, complimentary breakfast was great. Shuttle on time from hotel to Cape Liberty.

NewJersey222

Marie

Did you return to the hotel from the port, or go to the airport from the port?

Thanks.

<p>We took Country Inn Elizabeth, NJ Shuttle from EWR to hotel, hotel 2 days, then their shuttle to Cape Liberty for around $20.00 each, then private cab back to EWR as my friend had to catch an early flight and we did not want to risk her missing flight back to Toronto.</p><br><p>With Country Inn in Elizabeth, NJ, you can take shuttle back to hotel or to EWR.  I would suggest calling hotel directly as things change.  Embassy Suites in Elizabeth may have same set up.  These hotels are literally across from each other in Elizabeth.  You will have to call to confirm. Phone #s on line.</p><br><p>Good Luck</p><p>NewJersey222</p><p>Marie<br></p>

I stayed at the Courtyard Newport in Jersey City for a wedding. I have not stayed at the Courtyard Elizabeth, but I know folks who have stayed there a number of times. I have stayed at Country Inns which is across the Street. I recommend these two hotels plus Embassy Suites and Residence Inn on International Blvd all the time.

I stayed at the Courtyard Newport in Jersey City for a wedding. I have not stayed at the Courtyard Elizabeth, but I know folks who have stayed there a number of times. I have stayed at Country Inns which is across the Street. I recommend these two hotels plus Embassy Suites and Residence Inn on International Blvd all the time.

Thanks! You are so helpful!!!!