Live and Almost Live from Carnival Spirit Northnound Alaska May 27th-June 3rd

nolaAlive

Hey Bill - thanks for doing this one! We'll be looking forward to your pictures every day as we're going Northbound in July.

Question for you (and I've actually done a search on this specific to you and couldn't find the answer): What kind of camera are you using?

Your photos are always so good and we're looking to invest in something better before we go to Alaska.

Enjoy your cruise and we'll be watching your website for new photos!!

A Sony DSC-HX1 (new for this trip) although I'll be using a Canon for my snorkeling pictures (:eek::eek::eek:) today.

I am loving the pictures! :) We will be sailing June 17th and I am getting more excited everyday. Just showed my husband the menu and we can't wait.. Would we be horrible if we ordered two entree's?:confused: I hope not I love to sample new things!:D Keep the info coming!!!

Order as much as you like, they'll make more. I think someone at the table had about 5 shrimp cocktails the other night.

Hi Zydecocruiser

Can you send me a copy of the layout of the Lower dining room on the Spirit, we are a group of 24

with a table of 12,6,&6 in the back of the ship. We are sailing on July 15. Southbound.

We were on the Splendor with you last year and we think we were on Freedom the year before. Thank you in advance.

how was snorkeling? how is your weather? any comments about the ship, your cabin, etc? thanks for posting the menus, I really enjoyed reading them!

Snorkeling was different.

Water clarity wasn't the best - think they had some storms or something. Also, tides in this area are about 20 feet. Water temp was a balmy 53 degrees F!

Archived