Live and Almost Live from Carnival Spirit Northnound Alaska May 27th-June 3rd

nolaAlive

Nola,

I am very glad I posted mine first, and I feel bad for anyone posting Alaska reviews after you, because this is going to be a tough act to follow. I think if you were to look up a definition of "virtual cruise", a link to this review would appear right next to it.

Simply excellent reporting and photography.

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00309.JPG

Hi NolaAlive,

First off, thank you for the wonderful pictorial review. It is simply astounding and I can't wait to see Alaska myself on the Spirit in July. A couple of questions for you.

Where is this grouping of totem poles to be found?

Would you know if the slide is open at all during the cruise? (My daughter is hoping so!)

What dining time do you have and how do you find that?

Thank you and I can't wait to see more of your photos.

Mr. DarthGrady, you did a fine fine job, you also had some nice pictures, I liked your pictures of the wrap balcony, since I am in 7298 next week, I have never been in one, had a suite last year but not a wrap. So thanks for the balcony pics and your written review as well.

Thanks nolaAlive keep the food pics coming. You are great to share your cruise with us.

Nola,

I am very glad I posted mine first, and I feel bad for anyone posting Alaska reviews after you, because this is going to be a tough act to follow. I think if you were to look up a definition of "virtual cruise", a link to this review would appear right next to it.

Simply excellent reporting and photography.

Thank you, but you started it and set a high bar for me! Competition is a good thing.

Mr. DarthGrady, you did a fine fine job, you also had some nice pictures, I liked your pictures of the wrap balcony, since I am in 7298 next week, I have never been in one, had a suite last year but not a wrap. So thanks for the balcony pics and your written review as well.

Thanks nolaAlive keep the food pics coming. You are great to share your cruise with us.

rdreid - We are in 7298 in July. Would you mind posting some photos of that cabin on these Alaska boards when you get back as I'd LOVE to see them!

Hope you have a great trip.

Archived