Live and Almost Live from Carnival Spirit Northnound Alaska May 27th-June 3rd

nolaAlive

What beautiful pictures - no commentary needed! I love it. This cruise is on my "must-do" list! The picture of the creme brulee just killed me, though! (one of my favorite desserts on the ships, next to bitter and blanc) Enjoy your cruise!

This is fabulous! Thank you so much, and keep 'em coming!!! We will be on this cruise the end of August, so ANYTHING related to Alaska and/or the Spirit is getting my attention.

And DH is gonna go nuts when he finds out the ribs are now on the "Carnival Classics" menu. They were his favorite dish last year.

my mom and sisters and I are going to be on the Spirit in less than two weeks, doing the exact itinerary as you. This is just wonderful for us to look at the pictures in anticipation for a great cruise. Please keep posting, and the FOOD pictures are awesome.

Do you see Halibut on the menu?

Where was that lighthouse picture taken?

Thanks again, this is great!!

Like Bill said, the lighthouse is located in West Vancouver and you pass by it as you leave English Bay. If you are on the Spirit in September you may see orca whales as you pass by the lighthouse. They like to come into English Bay and feast on the spawning salmon that are headed to the entrance of the Capilano River. Last September we sailed through a superpod of approximately 70-100 whales as we left Vancouver.

I am loving the pictures! :) We will be sailing June 17th and I am getting more excited everyday. Just showed my husband the menu and we can't wait.. Would we be horrible if we ordered two entree's?:confused: I hope not I love to sample new things!:D Keep the info coming!!!

Hey Bill - thanks for doing this one! We'll be looking forward to your pictures every day as we're going Northbound in July.

Question for you (and I've actually done a search on this specific to you and couldn't find the answer): What kind of camera are you using?

Your photos are always so good and we're looking to invest in something better before we go to Alaska.

Enjoy your cruise and we'll be watching your website for new photos!!

Like Bill said, the lighthouse is located in West Vancouver and you pass by it as you leave English Bay. If you are on the Spirit in September you may see orca whales as you pass by the lighthouse. They like to come into English Bay and feast on the spawning salmon that are headed to the entrance of the Capilano River. Last September we sailed through a superpod of approximately 70-100 whales as we left Vancouver.

were you on the sept 17 sailing? we saw a huge pod as we sat down for dinner the first night.

how is the weather? did you have lobster, if so how was it? gone to any shows?

are you traveling in a large group? so far are you enjoying the cruise?

I had the halibut instead of the lobster last night. No shows yet. Maybe tonight - Blues Brothers. Small group.

Archived