AOS July 19, 2009 Sailing

We are looking for a few (or more) people to join our "Meet and Mingle". Click on the Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle link, then Roll Call for AOS Boards to find us. There are people from all over and lots of Texans, but we'd love to have you too ! :D It's a great group of friendly people.

Come on over and register ya'll. Only about 6 weeks of waiting left.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else out there on our sailing??? We sure could use one extra person to sign up on the Meet and Mingle so we could have one!

We are counting down the days till we sail.... I am really enjoying reading all the reviews of this trip. Can't wait!

My DW and 14 yo twin sons are going. Should be a blast. We are counting the days. We shoudl be getting the boys passports any day now. Already got the cruise doc e-mail. The worst part is promising your wife you'll lose twenty pounds before the cruise......

Ive seen a lot of Gators (as in Florida Gators) on the boards - surely there must be some Seminoles out there.......My wife is going to have a long week if we can't find some 'Noles.

My DW and 14 yo twin sons are going. Should be a blast. We are counting the days. We shoudl be getting the boys passports any day now. Already got the cruise doc e-mail. The worst part is promising your wife you'll lose twenty pounds before the cruise......

Ive seen a lot of Gators (as in Florida Gators) on the boards - surely there must be some Seminoles out there.......My wife is going to have a long week if we can't find some 'Noles.

I know what you mean! I have a couple to lose myself, but with the last weeks of school and all the pizza parties, etc I've gone off track. We've got 5 weeks to go!:D

Have a great cruise on the Adventure. We were on this ship back in April and it was one of my all time favorite cruises. Loved the ports and ship. Will do this one again.:)

I loved your pictures! I see you did Maho Beach.... did you like it? Was it difficult to get to? Looks like you had a fantastic trip.:)

Still looking for just one more registrant on the AOS, July 19 sailing Meet and Mingle!!! Those of us on the Roll Call would really like to have one, but we need one more person to be "official"!:) 33 days to go..... Woo Hoo!!!!!

Hi sajeffc,

Have you and your wife and sons registered for the RCI Meet and Mingle yet? If not, we only need one more person (or more) to qualify for a meet and mingle event - prizes, snacks, etc. If you haven't please register.

Archived