Carnival Fantasy owner's suite

Darph Bobo

You must give us a report after your trip. How is the noise level from inside the suite? The suite looks beautiful.

Noise is only an issue:

> when the band is playing on Lido (then it's minor) and you are trying to take a nap.

> when joggers run above you at 6 AM (and you went to bed at 3 !)

> when the deck hands start unstacking and sliding the lounge chairs above you at (something AM)... and you (again) went to bed at THREE !! :D

All in all, the noise issues are less there than in many cabins - and you WON'T have noisy neighbors there (as least we never have)!

Tom

Wow, Congratulations!

I got the same call Friday, but only for a cat 12 up-sell. (I also couldn't say yes fast enough) We'll be sailing tomorrow on the Paradise.

Seeing all the great pics made me envious. Was almost relieved to see the OS is not available on our ship, I was ready to call carnival and get down on my knee's.

• 1 month later...

This is her first cruise .... and she got the call to upgrade from the Penthouse to the Owners Suite on Fantasy.... They chose this cruise because it is short to make sure they enjoy the cruise life.... ( Hubby and I are hooked big time ) We have 3 for '09 .... this one July 30 will be with the grandkids their first cruise too... I am so excited to get to take them and have her stay in the Owners Suite.... ( the 3 boys are in an adjoining room with us...) Oh well I just hope they like it...

We are going again in Sept ... so that will be the relaxing trip...

Oh and by the way she took the upgrade.... at least I get to see it...

I stayed in the Owners Suite a few weeks ago on the Fantasy.

The room is just as beautiful as the pictures. It is so nicely decorated.

It is located on the Spa deck which makes it close to the buffet and Spa.

My two favorite areas!

We received a fruit basket one day and on another a cheese tray. I think I remember chocolate covered strawberries somewhere in there to. I ate so much on the cruise I think I am getting confused :).

I never could find a hair dryer in the bathroom. I asked my husband to look but I don't think he looked that hard.

We found that the room got very hot during the day and had to leave the curtains closed to make sure the room stayed cool. Maybe we just like the room too cold.

Late at night I could heard scrapping/loud noise on the deck above us. I never could figure out what was going on. Maybe stacking chairs or there is a storage area? It never lasted very long.

One night there was a pool party and a live band played until around 11:30 or midnight. You can hear it all in the room. Didn't bother us ............on vacation.

You will really enjoy the sail away. The view is just beautiful going down the Mississippi River.

The redone Cat. 12's on the Fantasy are absolutely beautiful too.

I enjoyed everything on the cruise. The staff always smiling and helpful. The ship was clean. I thought the food in the dining room was delicious especially considering how many people they are serving. Would recommend the cruise 100%.

Archived